I'm Sorry

26TrapDraw

Then shut up and stop posting. holy crap. Why do people post they aren't going to be a fan? Do you honestly believe people care? But you sound like you got a great backbone. The second the win, you'll come back? Go away. The second I quit on the Bills, I quit on Buffalo. Trust me, I'm not spending a dime more on them this year but you sound like more of a loser than the Bills are. Is that what you teach your kids? When the going is tough, quit. I really don't care but screw this woe is me crap.

If the Bills ever win again, and it's a big if, don't post. Because you don't deserve it. Go be a Pats fan since most of them only started in 2001. If the Bills ever make the playoffs, I might cry because I never quit on this team and will deserve it like all the diehards who have a backbone. Go away and don't tell us you're leaving. no one would have noticed.

I understand the way you feel, but the Bills are my team and TBD is my football family. Like others have said, I just do not expect anything from the team, anymore. That prevents them from ruining my day. I will go to the occasional game as I always have, and enjoy the tailgate and hopefully the game. Rather than walk away, I just fade into the background now and them. :beer:

Edited by rockpile

I'm sorry we ever had you on board as a fan. Were you ever really?

Go Bills!!!

I'm sorry people have to read stuff like this. Be a fan then, but if the man is in pain and wants to alleviate some, let him without the abuse.

Then shut up and stop posting. holy crap.

Why are you posting then? Just ignore it.

Here's what you should consider. Why stop now? If you've been a fan for as long as you say, then you've suffered with all of us. We all suffer loving this team! But why quit now? You've just spent the last 13 years of your life hoping, wishing and loving something that aggrivates you to no end. I know, we all have. You're not a quitter. You're just frustrated. If you were a quitter, you would have quit in year 4 of this mess. Hang in there. Stick with it. When it turns, and it will, you can say you were there supporting, rooting and never quit on your team. I love when my friends tell me I'm a real fan because I never give up! Even though I feel like it sometimes, there is NO WAY I can. This team is mine, just like it's your's. It has been since youth. You can't give up because you love the Bills. That..... is what it's all about. It's hard, no doubt. But the hard is what makes a Bills fan great!