Brady is our bane

Grondre Reed

All of this talk about the bills being bad...

Fitz sucks...gaily sucks...nix can't draft... Dareus is fat... There's been a drought from the playoffs...bust bust bust bust...

Its all about the bills. Maybe there is some truth to some of it. But maybe we are failing to realize that there are some outside factors.

Enter mr. Brady...

Since mr Brady has entered we have not sniffed the playoffs. Our closest chance was when we had his big brother at our helm back in 03'.

Anyways...we've been mediocre since he's entered. Not good, and for all but afew years not horrid.

Point.. Being that he's beaten us almost every time he's played us.

And...

Mediocre teams don't go 10-4 or even 9-5.

Now sit back and feel enlightened...

Your welcome...

Now we need to come up with a fan sponsored bounty system to give Brady a kick out the door and end our drought!

I hate the guy as much as anyone but man I wish we would have drafted him. It sure would have been something if Bledsoe never got hurt and we were able to get Brady instead for a 3rd or something. My screen name would be Brady1QB ( you have no idea how hard it was to type that ) Oh well enough dreaming time to get my butt back to work.

Edited by BLEDSOE1QB

This analysis is wide right.

He was 36-44 (6-10, 7-9,7-9,11-5, & 5-11) as Cleveland's head coach, and went 5-11 2000 with NE, the year before Brady took over for an injured Bledsoe.

He started 0-2 (Bledsoe was hurt in the 2nd game), and Brady came in and they went 11-3.

Great quarterbacks make great coaches.