stevie johnson presser says it all

the implosion begins, of course it would help if the WRs would catch the ball but all the empty sets and no running the ball is on Chan.

The implosion began with the implication that Mario Williams wasn't working 100%, and obviously either the wrist was the problem, he finally woke up, or both.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It may work to a degree...But Fitz is still going to miss easy passes he should make...Game-changing plays left on the field...And I still think that is by far Fitz's #1 liability...Championship caliber Football almost demands you make these big plays nowadays...Fitz just can't get the ball down-field with any consistency...And I don't think he ever will... B-)

every qb does

First Fitz says we need to get CJ the ball more.

Then Stevie says we need Fitz to call the plays.

This is not good. What a joke this team is.

I played QB in highschool. We had a bad coach too. One time, he called fullback dive left on 1st down and we lost a yard. 2nd and 11, he calls fullback dive right, we lost two yards. 3rd and 13 - yep, fullback dive left. I said fukk that, changed the play to a shotgun pass, and got the first down. I would change the play on the coach a couple times every game because he was an idiot.

Fitz should do that same thing. Hell, he is in the NFL, he can aubile to anythign he wants at the LOS, he doesn't even have to do it in the huddle. If Gailey hasn't benched him yet for sucking then he should know his job is 10,000% safe and he can do whatever the hell he wants out there.

Fitz should do that same thing. Hell, he is in the NFL, he can aubile to anythign he wants at the LOS, he doesn't even have to do it in the huddle. If Gailey hasn't benched him yet for sucking then he should know his job is 10,000% safe and he can do whatever the hell he wants out there.

He CAN do whatever he wants to out there, but his ability gets in the way.

I played QB in highschool. We had a bad coach too. One time, he called fullback dive left on 1st down and we lost a yard. 2nd and 11, he calls fullback dive right, we lost two yards. 3rd and 13 - yep, fullback dive left. I said fukk that, changed the play to a shotgun pass, and got the first down. I would change the play on the coach a couple times every game because he was an idiot.

Good post and I agree.

Fitz has nothing to lose because Chan wont pull him out.

OK I saw it, definitely not calling out Fitz. Diplomatically calling out Gailey. Hes right: if Fitz asset is his brain, why isnt he allowed more flexibility calling plays and audibling?

You know Fitz is thinking "what the hell is gailey calling??" just like fans are when he is out there. The problem is we run these packages with 2 TE/1 FB and zero TE/FB on some of these passing plays making it hard to audible to the right call. As bad as Fitz is, Gailey needs to step back and just think for once. Maybe he is too focused on playcalling and scheme and is missing things that head coaches pick up on like time management. I'd like to think so but his play calling is terrible so I don't know what he's thinking...

On Gailey's WGR interview this morning he lumped Stevie's long catch and run as part of the "missed" TD opportunities yesterday. I found that odd, Fitz misses a wide open Spiller for a blown chance and Stevie can't score on a long pass. I get the sense Chan is frustrated with Steve and Steve is frustrated with Chan.

Chan is a goner. Will it be before season end? Them what? Who in their right mind wants this job? It is career suicide for a young college hotshot coach and the likely candidates that will be brought up would never go for it.

I disagree on talent here. IF the Bills promoted Whaley and let him hire his guy and draft a QB in the first round, i think this team wins. Look around the league. The Falcons where terrible in 2007. Petrino runs out in the middle of the night and is singing Pig Sooie at Arkansas before even telling his players what he was doing. Vick and the dog fighting investigation is unravelling. Blank finally learns to step aside and hire a good GM and promotes McKay to president of football operations. The rest is history.

Over the past decade when teams have brought in a new GM then let him hire a HC and they draft a qb in the next draft, good things happen. Its like everyone in on the same page of the building a team from the start.

There is talent on the Bills i believe that. But Gailey is done. He is uninspring and in over his head. Buddy needs to go to. Sorry but the time has come. Really start over and bring in all three levels that are most important. GM, HC and QB!!!