How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 and single. I'm 34 now, married, and I just put my 3 year old bills fan son to bed

For the love of God - buy your son any jersey other than a Bills jersey! Don't subject him to the same life I've subjected my 18 yr. son to.....

Edited by chaccof

20 - wasn't even able to (legally) drink...

Currently wondering if I should subject my 4 month old son to the joys of being a Bills fan. How can I willing do that to him?!?

In all honesty, it's your job as a father to set your kids off on the best path possible... so I often wonder what I should do with my own 4 year and 18 month old sons... I think we shouldn't be pushing this team on them, and making their sundays devastating for 16 weeks a year. Just as long as they don't become Pats fans, I did my job.

I was 14 and that season was my first one really watching the Bills closely. I had been a Bills fan from the second Don Beebe knocked that football out of Lett's showboating hand, but growing up in a household of people who didn't like sports, and 1 tv, I just was never exposed to them.

So in my 5x8 bedroom I would sit there with my small 20+ year old tv, holding the antenna wire onto the metal window frame every Sunday, all fall long. End of the Titans game, Rob Johnson loses his shoe and still leads the game winning drive... it was all my heart could take, I was so excited. But apparently I was meant to be a Bills fan, because I knew it wasn't over. I legitimately said a prayer that if they hold on to win this, I would be seeing him in church next Sunday.

The rest is history, but I honestly can say that's the last time I ever said a prayer about anything or did anything at all religious.

19. I can still see that horrid forward pass. God you made me relive it! Lol.. Wasn't Dehaven our special team coach during that time? We were 2nd in defense going up against the 1st rank defense in the titans, and that fat Wade went with Johnson instead of hot hand Flutie. We've been cursed since. Oh the horror..

19. I can still see that horrid forward pass. God you made me relive it! Lol.. Wasn't Dehaven our special team coach during that time? We were 2nd in defense going up against the 1st rank defense in the titans, and that fat Wade went with Johnson instead of hot hand Flutie. We've been cursed since. Oh the horror..

No, Ronnie Jones was the ST coach in '99.