Tickets are worthless

ET1062

It is bad enough that 2/9ths (22.22%) of season ticket holder money goes to worthless preseason games compared to the rest of the league at 2/10ths (20%), but now once again my December home games are WORTHLESS, I won't be able to give them away. That means 5/9ths (55.56%) of my money was spent on meaningless games. And don't get me started on having to pay full price for kids day when people sitting next to me spent $10 for their kids. Nice business model Russ, way to take care of your season ticket holders!

It's actually $15 now, not $10.

And you have to be stupid or a complete rookie to pay that. Last season I paid $15 total for 6 on the Bills sideline, lower bowl.

This year was more because we got screwed by the game being against the Stillers.

No offense to you and I feel your pain, but ultimately you have no one to blame but yourself.

Do what I'm doing... End your role filling the heirs of RWs coffers as they prepare to sell the team to the highest bidder. I'll eat these last three games and stop buying seasons. It's simple... Don't buy this garbage.

Edited by zonabb

If you have worthless tickets feel free to send me them. I will pay postage. If you're along the route to the game I would even drop off a steak.

First the steak, then the tickets. Meet me in Syracuse or the surrounding area to do the handoff.

You would think the NFL would have caught on and not schedule 3 games in Buffalo in December. Its like they dont want them to sell out, which could be their goal.

The thought, and remember the schedule is made back in April, is that with the draft and FA pickups, the Bills were supposed to be in the playoff hunt.

You would think the NFL would have caught on and not schedule 3 games in Buffalo in December. Its like they dont want them to sell out, which could be their goal.

You would think Bills fans would catch on and sell their December tickets back in August when the Kool Aid was still fresh.

It is bad enough that 2/9ths (22.22%) of season ticket holder money goes to worthless preseason games compared to the rest of the league at 2/10ths (20%), but now once again my December home games are WORTHLESS, I won't be able to give them away. That means 5/9ths (55.56%) of my money was spent on meaningless games. And don't get me started on having to pay full price for kids day when people sitting next to me spent $10 for their kids. Nice business model Russ, way to take care of your season ticket holders!

Here is an idea: Stop gliding cash to Ralph and STOP going...tickets are not a RIGHT folks...send a clear message and stay away from the games!

Season's over. too bad. thought they had something this year. I was wrong.