Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

They're field artillery rockets in the 6-14" range. Those aren't "bottle rockets," that's closer to "battleship shells". The only reason more people aren't dying is because, as unguided field artillery rounds, they're only slightly less accurate than your posts about them.

Accurate or not. Those weapons are a joke. The ones that hit in actual residences did very little damage.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Their weapons are a joke. Period. The ones that landed and the ones that got deflected. If they weren't, the media would be constantly shoving that footage in our faces.

You have an innate quality of not comprehending what more informed members are telling you. Yet you keep coming back for more. We get it, you won't rest until there are symmetric casualties, which is a bizarre way of looking at the conflict.

You're name is a typo, right? You were supposed to have a "P" there instead of a "C".

That's not what I'm saying. Not at all. Dud you are the video of the Israelis taking out that car that had Hamas members in it? Well that's the proper way to handle the situation. Everything else is just sheer brutality.

Of course when they did kill that Guy (forgot his name) , the attacks intensified effectively killing 5 Israelis. How would your handbook handle that?

Accurate or not. Those weapons are a joke. The ones that hit in actual residences did very little damage.

Yes they were not so bad. My car got hit with the same.rockets. cost me $100 in repairs.

You have an innate quality of not comprehending what more informed members are telling you. Yet you keep coming back for more. We get it, you won't rest until there are symmetric casualties, which is a bizarre way of looking at the conflict.

You know how I know those weapons are a joke? The US and the Israelis wouldn't be caught dead using them.

What is that supposed to mean??? Pinga??? Is that a dig??

And I'm the pea brain...

You know how I know those weapons are a joke? The US and the Israelis wouldn't be caught dead using them.

And I'm the pea brain...

Maybe because the US and Israel have better weapons?? That fact however, does not diminish the damage a Quassam can do...

pea brain... oh... that's good...

As I've stated time and time again and I'll say it once more. Those weapons are a joke. They're an unsophisticated, meager, pathetic joke. If they weren't we would've seen the damage ad nauseaum. Just like the M80 that went off in that bus.

As I've stated time and time again and I'll say it once more. Those weapons are a joke. They're an unsophisticated, meager, pathetic joke. If they weren't we would've seen the damage ad nauseaum. Just like the M80 that went off in that bus.

And as I've already ask, when Hamas is launching them, what is the intent? If magically from the sky they got their hands on high end guided missiles, where would they target?

That being said, Israeli security is very stringent because they are the stronger opponent. During.the second Intifada, hundreds died. Were those "weapons" jokes?

If they are such a joke then it probably wouldn't bother you to have them lobbed into your neighborhood.

Maybe because the US and Israel have better weapons?? That fact however, does not diminish the damage a Quassam can do...

pea brain... oh... that's good...

They'd be laughed out of their skull and crossbones gatherings if they did use them. They wouldn't be able to show their faces in public again.

If they are such a joke then it probably wouldn't bother you to have them lobbed into your neighborhood.

My neighborhood over there has seen much worse. Like a car accident.

Those 5 Israelis, are they laughing?

You didn't just say that!!! Lol!! Five!!! That number is too high!! Lol! More people die on the 4th from sparklers. Give me a break! Thousands launched and only 5 deceased and you're still trying to convince me that those weapons are the bees knees? Whatever.

My neighborhood over there has seen much worse. Like a car accident.

You didn't just say that!!! Lol!! Five!!! That number is too high!! Lol! More people die on the 4th from sparklers. Give me a break! Thousands launched and only 5 deceased and you're still trying to convince me that those weapons are the bees knees? Whatever.

Jesus !@#$ing Christ. Maybe because they were shot down by the iron dome you !@#$ing moron?

Jesus !@#$ing Christ. Maybe because they were shot down by the iron dome you !@#$ing moron?

80% of them were knocked down. The other 300 plus? Pop goes the weasel. Nothing. Bottle rockets!!