Ya' know what we need?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that hypocritical coming from you of all people. All you do is call names when confronted with another point of view, Stop being such a freaking cry baby!

First of all, you have never had a different point of view unless you mean "conservatism, bad". You've been asked numerous times to explain yourself and all you do is resort to whatever attack point is the flavor of the hour. What names have I called you? Don't fall back on the "I must have confused you with another poster" walk back this time.

First of all, you have never had a different point of view unless you mean "conservatism, bad". You've been asked numerous times to explain yourself and all you do is resort to whatever attack point is the flavor of the hour. What names have I called you? Don't fall back on the "I must have confused you with another poster" walk back this time.

I do explain myself. You just don't like the answer. You wingnuts need to take your head out of your school books and apply common. sense sometimes. Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will work in the real world.

I do explain myself. You just don't like the answer. You wingnuts need to take your head out of your school books

and apply common. sense sometimes. Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will work in the real world.

LOL.................the most ironic thing that Ive read here in a while

Apparently you have been asleep the last four years.

I do explain myself. You just don't like the answer. You wingnuts need to take your head out of your school books and apply common. sense sometimes. Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will work in the real world.

Again, what names have I called you? School books? Real world? Where do you come up with these canards?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never seen more sore losers than after this election. It's incredible. Racism is alive and well in this country.

Damn, looks like someone ruffled the local kkk feathers. Repubs hate it when they are called out on there bigotry (sic). I have never seen a more ignorant self centered and selfish political party in my life.

On a wingnuts warped mind, the country is a level playing field. Fools.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Judging by the anger in response to my post, it must have hit home for some of you.

says the ass who can't have a discussion with out his wingnut cronies jumping in. You clowns feel pretty cocky when its five on one. Thats the rights mo, attack the person with a different point of view.

As far as you nuts being racists, the hatred spewing from their fat little fingers is worse than for any president previously. To say it is just his policy they dont like is complete bs.

Isn't that hypocritical coming from you of all people. All you do is call names when confronted with another point of view, Stop being such a freaking cry baby!

refresh my memories please. I have no clue what your talking about.

Have you seen the pictures of Obama with a bone through his nose? I get pictures all the time from dumbass republicans of Obama which are pretty !@#$ing racist.

Those are all your words in just this single thread.

What, no mirrors in the westside domicile?

Do you think you'll get a response? I forget what thread it was in but I posted a link or two about conservatives being more charitable with their time and money vs libs in response to his holier than thou proclamations. He conveniently went and hid deeper than if he was in the witness protection program. When I say "he", I say it lightly. I'm not sure you can be a "he" if you have no balls.

Do you think you'll get a response? I forget what thread it was in but I posted a link or two about conservatives being more charitable with their time and money vs libs in response to his holier than thou proclamations. He conveniently went and hid deeper than if he was in the witness protection program. When I say "he", I say it lightly. I'm not sure you can be a "he" if you have no balls.

Might be "Linda" from the other board by the constant use of "wingnuts". That was her favorite thing.

Shortly after the election, PPP got swarmed by a particularly nasty swarm of lefties who hardly ever come over here. They came to gloat, do ad hominem attacks and generally just stink the place up. I wonder if it was the result of a ShoutBox session or if someone PMed their buds and put them up to it. Right after their **** storm and subsequent clubbing, some of them went whining we got a couple of Mods showing up like bouncers asking about how things were at the pub wanting to know if we wanted things policed more. This place should be as free as possible IMHO to discuss the issues of the day. But personal attacks and name calling invites the same in response. Thing is, the lefties think it's fine to bandy about terms like racist and that's just plain wrong.

Are you stalking me? I wonder how many of those posts are in response to being called names for having a different opinion? You wingnuts do WAY more name calling than anyone on here. You can dish it out but you can't take it. What a bunch of pussies you clowns are.

One of you wingnuts made a comment about me beating my wife, thats ok because it was someone on the right. I know how you fools like to gang up on anyone who disagree with you. What a bunch of cowards.

Shortly after the election, PPP got swarmed by a particularly nasty swarm of lefties who hardly ever come over here. They came to gloat, do ad hominem attacks and generally just stink the place up. I wonder if it was the result of a ShoutBox session or if someone PMed their buds and put them up to it. Right after their **** storm and subsequent clubbing, some of them went whining we got a couple of Mods showing up like bouncers asking about how things were at the pub wanting to know if we wanted things policed more. This place should be as free as possible IMHO to discuss the issues of the day. But personal attacks and name calling invites the same in response. Thing is, the lefties think it's fine to bandy about terms like racist and that's just plain wrong.

I have been on this board for ten years. As far as being nasty, look at the post you just wrote. Filled with nothing but vile. Yeah, its always the other side thats nasty.

You sound just like tytt. I think you are one and the same.

Are you stalking me? I wonder how many of those posts are in response to being called names for having a different opinion? You wingnuts do WAY more name calling than anyone on here. You can dish it out but you can't take it. What a bunch of pussies you clowns are.

One of you wingnuts made a comment about me beating my wife, thats ok because it was someone on the right. I know how you fools like to gang up on anyone who disagree with you. What a bunch of cowards.

I have been on this board for ten years. As far as being nasty, look at the post you just wrote. Filled with nothing but vile. Yeah, its always the other side thats nasty.

Wow, you sure told us how bad we are about calling people names.

The mods popped on because I was giving them **** for being such incompetent morons. But you have to turn it into some grand liberal conspiracy...? You're a !@#$ing retard.

The mods popped on because I was giving them **** for being such incompetent morons. But you have to turn it into some grand liberal conspiracy...? You're a !@#$ing retard.

So you're the twit who got Simon and Beerboy into a hussy twit.

If I remember correctly you got into it with Simon. Beerball got involved too. See his post #92 from the pinned thread that I'm quoting below:

Hall of Famer

• photo-thumb-265.jpg?_r=0
  • Global Moderators
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 27,198 posts

•  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

OK, it appears that you folks are happy policing yourselves. I will continue to ignore reports from newbies about PPP.

I will not ignore reports from 'seasoned veterens' though. I can't answer for any other mod, but I personally don't have time or inclination to clear reports from one of you squaking about PPP whether serioulsy or sarcastically. If I get those reports...that person will receive a lengthy suspension or a ban. Not a threat, I want to make sure that we're all on the same page, all cards on the table, an open book... The rest of the mods can act in the fashion that they feel is appropriate, but now you do know how I will react. Any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Please leave this thread pinned for the next month so everyone has an opportunity to read it.

So you're the twit who got Simon and Beerboy into a hussy twit.

Don't know about Beerball, but Emperor Simon pretty much did that to himself.

You sound just like tytt. I think you are one and the same.

Stop your whining, shitbird. You've spent the entire thread bitching and moaning about your perception of others without making a single concrete point other than: you're a whiny shitbird.