McKelvin is better than Williams

dayman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The turd I just laid down a few min ago is better than Williams what's your point?

Why does it take Williams getting hurt for us to see the switch. Why can't this team evaluate their own damn talent? Same w/ CJ splitting 50/50 w/ Fred. On and on...

McKelvin is better. Period. Get it through your skull Wanny.

Why does it take Williams getting hurt for us to see the switch. Why can't this team evaluate their own damn talent? Same w/ CJ splitting 50/50 w/ Fred. On and on...

McKelvin is better. Period. Get it through your skull Wanny.

Let's relax a bit here. McKelvin played pretty well, but this is McKelvin. It's only a matter of time before he gets exposed.

I really like him as a star KR and situational DB, not as a #1 or #2 corner.

Let's relax a bit here. McKelvin played pretty well, but this is McKelvin. It's only a matter of time before he gets exposed.

I really like him as a star KR and situational DB, not as a #1 or #2 corner.

Williams was/is our #2 before he got hurt. So I will not calm down. Williams is done. I don't want to see him out there again. McKelvin is a SOLID CB when compared to Williams.

FWIW he seems like a more energetic player than 2 years ago. Today I saw him lay the wood to an O lineman twice his size. Flat on his arse.

lol I saw that exact play also and thought "damn!"....McKelvin knocked the hell out of that OLman

I think so, but that ain't saying much now.

Was gonna start a thread on this, but our secondary is the weak link on the entire team. Gilmore is a world class bust already, and the safeties have regressed bey belief.

I mentioned Gilmore being a potential bust a while ago and every one was calling me an idiot! Gilmore will be an average corner and a starter but a bust for an early round 1 pick!

I mentioned Gilmore being a potential bust a while ago and every one was calling me an idiot! Gilmore will be an average corner and a starter but a bust for an early round 1 pick!

Gilmore may be our Ike Taylor--average player who gets beat fairly often and/or has a lot of PI calls.

Edited by Mr. WEO

I think so, but that ain't saying much now.

Was gonna start a thread on this, but our secondary is the weak link on the entire team. Gilmore is a world class bust already, and the safeties have regressed bey belief.

How is Gilmore a bust?