Fitzpatrick on Spikes: 'I think he's a punk at times'

Lofton80

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for one of our OL to blindside this !@#$ low, deserves it. No afraid to headhunt, knocked Chandler out the first game with a completely dirty hit. Tried to knock out Fitz, went high and knocked out Fred. He's going to catch it from someone.

I was really rooting for a victory even more after this Fitz/Spikes incident. I loved how he got in his face with his helmet off and just told him off straight up. I felt like the Bills were playing tough and even though they were behind all game to a team that has a big psychological edge on them, they kept hanging around. It would have been big mentally to get a win @ Foxborough and then we would have been 2-2 over the past four games. Plus, our QB went hard *ss to one of their players. It would have been big mentally.

Of course, it wasn't to be though. Given Bills history, I'm just surprised Spikes wasn't the one to get the interception that sealed the deal. That would have been true to Bills form.

Right. We dont want to give our players any credit

huh? for complaining about other players after they beat you? no, i don't think they deserve credit. we've been whining about the pats since "just give it to them." has it made any difference? are we the moral victors? do we have more integrity?

i actually like fitz. i wish he was better. but complaining about your opponent after you lost is weak. especially if you threw the interception that decided the game.