Mario Williams Magic Trick

and the money we wasted on Dareus, The money we wasted on Nick Barnett. There's plenty of blame to go around

yea, but Barnett made a single tackle for a loss. So he may be untouchable this week.

The D has so many holes it's unreal. Not having a NFL caliber coach isn't helping.

The Bills have no linebackers at all.

Him and Kyle Williams are tied for leading the team in sacks. Even though he is overpaid, I'm still happy we have him. After all, if we didn't sign him, we would have a worse player at that position and Ralph would have $100 million more in his estate. Which would you prefer? Stop bitching about how we shouldn't have signed him every week. You're embarrassing to Bills fanhood.

Him and Kyle Williams are tied for leading the team in sacks. Even though he is overpaid, I'm still happy we have him. After all, if we didn't sign him, we would have a worse player at that position and Ralph would have $100 million more in his estate. Which would you prefer? Stop bitching about how we shouldn't have signed him every week. You're embarrassing to Bills fanhood.

too many people think one dimensional and treat football like it's baseball with individual matchups. There's plenty of underperforming players. It gets very tiring seeing people point out the same one week after week. Yet guys like Dareus, our linebackers, Byrd, Wilson scapegoat because "Mario Williams got a big contract"

I believe you're missing the point. When you pay a player $100 million, you have to play him. But -- Mario's really not that good. Physically a freak, but mentally just not that interested. So, you're forced to play a non-productive player simply because you're paying him big bucks.

It's not that you're "spending Ralph's money so it doesn't matter" -- it's that Mario's taking up a spot that a more productive player could take. Who might that player be? Well, as Houston discovered, pretty much any rookie or practice-squad player they replaced him with outplayed Mario.

Mario's a nice guy -- but he's only a football player when he feels like it ... and he rarely feels like it.

I love how everyone says we overpaid...Like it is "our money".

Williams was brought in to do one thing~Attack and destroy Tom Brady!

If we cant beat NE, we will never get anywhere, and Brady is the best in our division.

He has failed miserably thus far, and I agree with another poster who said his presence is toxic.

I'd bench his ass, but he seems so disinterested it wouldnt matter.

Williams has ZERO heart-He is NO leader, and he isnt even mediocre....

Bills swung and missed on this one-Cant fault them for trying.

What a waste of money he is on this team.

Yup - I say get him off the team any way they can - use the money to sign Levitre and Byrd to long term deals.

Not nearly enough impact plays from a guy making 100 mil. Total waste.

name='Fan in San Diego' timestamp='1352746666' post='2630096']

That whole wrist thing seems manufactured to deflect criticism. Nobody knows the name of the procedure on his wrist? Really? I small a rat.

[/b]

HIs wrist hurts from whackin off

Edited by Azucho98

I love how everyone says we overpaid...Like it is "our money".

Williams was brought in to do one thing~Attack and destroy Tom Brady!

If we cant beat NE, we will never get anywhere, and Brady is the best in our division.

He has failed miserably thus far, and I agree with another poster who said his presence is toxic.

I'd bench his ass, but he seems so disinterested it wouldnt matter.

Williams has ZERO heart-He is NO leader, and he isnt even mediocre....

Bills swung and missed on this one-Cant fault them for trying.

He is a horrible human being.

That whole wrist thing seems manufactured to deflect criticism. Nobody knows the name of the procedure on his wrist? Really? I small a rat.

Nix/Whaley everyone had to have watched a lot of tape on Mario. They had to do their homework on his work ethic, everything.

That was a huge amount of guaranteed money to sign off on. For fat Albert rev 2.0? Kind of looking it could go that way.

A lot was said and even he admitted that he wasn't a vocal leader. OK. People in Houston said he had a rep for taking plays off. OK

But to just be dominated almost all season, minus a game here or there something is wrong.

Maybe he's not buying into wanny and feels he is above the team because of the $$$? He doesn't come across as that type of player though. But, the wrist injury is the most suspicious thing going on. It smells of something? Magically better during a procedure in the bye week?

Mario just isn't bringing it. There doesn't seem to be any fire from the guy.If Wannabe had any stones he'd bench him or sit him until the "injury" gets better. He sure as hell isn't putting any butts in the seats for Brandon. Which of course is partially the reason he's here.