BILLS @ PATS 11/11/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you talking about. There WAS room. And Graham realized it after it happened, you could tell. Some of you guys are zombies.

Zombies? Zombies? Really, that's the best you can do? Name calling? Just because you heard the announcer say he should have cut underneath does not make it so. Didn't look like there was room there to me. He would have been squeezed between the DB and LB, there would not have been room to get a throw in there. Instead he went outside where he was open and Fitz threw it behind him for the INT.

He didn't have to throw it. He threw it, Right to the Pats CB. He can't see TJ wasn't there? How long are you people going to defend this loser? Every time a game is there to be won he throws an interception. Chan, Fitz and Fumblin Freddie. All losers. That's acceptable to everyone? Good for you, 3-6 but we were close today. 12 straight losses in NE, 2-22 against NE since 2001. 4-21 vs AFC East last 25. NO playoffs since 1999. No playoff win since 1995, Loser freaking mentality, Sick and tired of it,

Thank you for taking the time to type what I couldn't collect my thoughts to type myself. Put a bow on it, throw it under the tree. THIRTEEN years.

I felt Fitzmagic coming. I can't believe the outcome of this game. Im totally stunned. We had the momentum. Fitz was throwing balls on a rope. The defense got the stop they needed. Just a horribly heartbreaking loss.

On the flip-side, at least we don't have to wait another week to watch the team. If Fitz can play the way he did today, and if Spiller is the featured back (Freddy most likely will miss Thursday as i'm pretty sure he is concussed), we will win.

Ok... We win Thursday. Then what? The playoffs are all but mathematically gone.

Ignore a defense that give up 37 pts...LOL

The D gave up some big plays, but one of those TDs is on Fitz's fumble. Another was on that BS interference call on Gilmore. All things consider we played the Pats' strong offense pretty well otherwise.

I was looking for someone to pick that up. The Bills needs good QB, but that INT was on the rookie WR. If he runs the proper route and catches the ball, the Bills were in business. TJ Graham....welcome to the spotlight on film day.

Some of you are as foolish as that decision FITZ made. Regardless if Graham ran the wrong route, you DO NOT make that silly throw. Get real, Jackson and the trash killed us when it mattered the most..

Listening to Fitz after the game two things jumped out. First he said that throw was totally on him and secondly he said he thinks Brandon Spikes is a punk. Way to go Fitzy, at least he has some balls.

When is hockey starting? This place is depressing!

October 2013.....MAYBE.