At least Bill Belicheck respects the Bills!

Buffalo 66

Yea, the hoody definitely loses sleep over defensing fitz & Gailey.

Safe to say they had some laughs reviewing 2012 Bills game tape.

Gailey still has penalties to pay for having the nerve to out coach the hoody

once in 2011. Actually it was the last time Gailey showed any sack.

Edited by Best Player Available

Reminds me of Lou Holtz back in the '80s. Norte Dame would be a four TD favorite and he'd be talking up the opponent like they were the 85 Bears.

I met Lou at an airport, he praised me like I just won him a championship without even knowing me after a 10 minute conversation. The Bills deserve no such praise or support, the field talks.

Almost seems like he is trying hard to keep a straight face as he is giving Buffalo credit.

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. I didn't actually watch any press conferences this week, but you can kind of sense when he is sincere in his weekly praise of the opponent or not and in Buffalo's case, he is not, imo. He has to say all the right things, but he knows he can outsmart our coaching staff any day of the week.

Er, no, he doesn't respect the Bills. He always talks up his opponents as though they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I did finally watch this week's press conferences Belichick this morning. He doesn't look like he's going to crack up in praising Buffalo, but he never looks at the reporters in the eye. He just looks down most of the time while heaping praise on Buffalo -- a sure sign he doesn't even believe himself what he is saying.