2013 Summer Movie: "World War Z" trailer

Mark Vader

Originally scheduled for this December, the Brad Pitt starring, zombie thriller will open on June 21, 2013.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/worldwarz/

Plus, here is the trailer for the April re-release of "Jurassic Park" in 3D. The movie will be celebrating it's 20th anniversary. Good grief! Has it been that long?

http://www.wired.com/geekmom/2012/11/jurassic-park-3d-trailer-sneak-peek/

Cool! Thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome. So what do you think? I know that "World War Z" was a book, but I have no knowledge about the storyline. Does this look like it will be faithful to the book?

Disappointing that they are turning one of the best novels on the Zombie Apocalypse, and turning it into that. Seriously, what does that have to do with the book at all?

But I will definitely be seeing JP in 3D. That just sounds awesome...

Guess that answers my question, about Z.

As for JP, I might check it out, but I am not into the 3D craze.

Your welcome. So what do you think? I know that "World War Z" was a book, but I have no knowledge about the storyline. Does this look like it will be faithful to the book?

Guess that answers my question, about Z.

As for JP, I might check it out, but I am not into the 3D craze.

The book is a bunch of short stories about different people's experiences with the Zombie Apocalypse. That trailer looks like they took the name of the book, and turned it into a CGI POS.

I have no idea...I didn't know it was a book.

I cant watch the trailer at work, but ill check it out and offer my two cents in regards to book story vs. movie

however, I will say, hard to tell an entire movie plot based on a two minute trailer, no? The book is a bunch of short stories about the same occurrence (Z outbreak) in diff. parts of the world....so when I first heard of this project I was curious how they could make a movie out of it (my original idea was take one character/group and see how they are surviving the situation and focus on them, while still showing various other groups/stories throughout the movie around diff. parts of the world?)

"28 Days Later" featured fast moving zombies. I liked that one a lot.

I did think of that movie when I wrote my post, but I consider zombies to be those who were dead but get brought back to life. In "28 Days Later," the virus turns living people into enraged killers.

Speaking of which, I actually had an idea for a book/movie like "28 Days" when I was in med school (1994). The difference is that the virus turned you into a sex-crazed enraged killer. I could have made a fortune!