karl rove...lots of splaining to do

Turdblossom (Bush's diminutive for Rove) is kinda turdy, but still and all what people are calling a "meltdown" on Fox didn't seem that bad to me. But maybe the bar is low.

I have a Mercedes SLK350, it's blue of course but came from Texas so there's red there somewhere.

I was thinking the same thing regarding Rove's so called "meltdown". He doesn't seem like a meltdown in public kind of guy to me. But behind closed doors he probably has people killed. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I am cringing now is: Rear shocks... The Pac's rear shocks are 500 a PIECE... WTF! Not that I need them, figured I would change them @ 100k. I guess they are self-leveling? Anway, the Pacifica was a unique CS platform all to itself... Hence why they departed the Pac and went to the nasty Journey.

Turdblossom (Bush's diminutive for Rove) is kinda turdy, but still and all what people are calling a "meltdown" on Fox didn't seem that bad to me. But maybe the bar is low.

I have a Mercedes SLK350, it's blue of course but came from Texas so there's red there somewhere.

meltdown, probably not, but when Megyn Kelly asked him whether his math was something he "does as a Republican to make himself feel better, or is this real?", I was lmao

That's exactly what I assumed you'd drive....a TT. Nice girly car there Doc. :lol:

I was thinking that but I kept my mouth shut :lol:

meltdown, probably not, but when Megyn Kelly asked him whether his math was something he "does as a Republican to make himself feel better, or is this real?", I was lmao

I saw that on Jon Stewart. Of course Colbert and Stewart like to laugh at Fox News and Rove but no mention of how Matthews thanked God for the hurricane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQCvnB_8WF4

Edited by meazza

The only thing I am cringing now is: Rear shocks... The Pac's rear shocks are 500 a PIECE... WTF! Not that I need them, figured I would change them @ 100k. I guess they are self-leveling? Anway, the Pacifica was a unique CS platform all to itself... Hence why they departed the Pac and went to the nasty Journey.

Google them, I bet less than $300 each if you can put them in yourself.

That's exactly what I assumed you'd drive....a TT. Nice girly car there Doc. :lol:

does it surprise you that i like innovative, might i say, progressive design? plus i like turbos. apart from the torque steer it was a fun car to drive and when it first came out it turned heads. we have a german owner over a restasurant in my town and as i drove by one day he came out on the sidewalk and saluted...not kidding. never went for vettes or mustangs or camaros. recently drove a cts 2 door awd and didn't like it.but whatever floats your boat. my test for a car is how fast i can go on a curvy mountain road near where i live without crapping my pants. the audi did 80. doubt a "macho" muscle car would have.

does it surprise you that i like innovative, might i say, progressive design? plus i like turbos. apart from the torque steer it was a fun car to drive and when it first came out it turned heads. we have a german owner over a restasurant in my town and as i drove by one day he came out on the sidewalk and saluted...not kidding. never went for vettes or mustangs or camaros. recently drove a cts 2 door awd and didn't like it.but whatever floats your boat. my test for a car is how fast i can go on a curvy mountain road near where i live without crapping my pants. the audi did 80. doubt a "macho" muscle car would have.

Audi TT is a chick car.

Don't you drive a Beemer? :lol:

If he drives an M3 or M5 he gets a pass.

I'm with you on that. I worked for a startup with lots of newly minted millionaires, and the parking lot was full of Porsches, Mercedes, and loaded SUVs (lots of snow in san mateo). My TT was unique and got lots of stares, compliments and a couple female business cards tucked under the wipers (for real). The handling and acceleration from a 1.8L turbo 4 banger was killer.

I'm with you on that. I worked for a startup with lots of newly minted millionaires, and the parking lot was full of Porsches, Mercedes, and loaded SUVs (lots of snow in san mateo). My TT was unique and got lots of stares, compliments and a couple female business cards tucked under the wipers (for real). The handling and acceleration from a 1.8L turbo 4 banger was killer.

If I could afford it, I would have purchased an S5 but had to settle with an A4.

Don't you drive a Beemer? :lol:

Yeah, what's your point? The TT is a chick car no question. I see a guy driving one of those and I know he's headed to the Castro.

If by innovative and progressive design you mean gay....no it doesn't surprise me.

trying to test drive the new focus st. don't need another car but with a turbo,6 speed, tight suspension and recaro seats, i think it would do well in my real world test. hard to find right now and likely hard to find a deal on (though there pretty reasonable at 30k) but masybe i can get meazza to negotiate a deal if i want one.

in all seriousness, i'm looking at awd sporty cars for my wife who now has a legacy gt subaru turbo that's as fast as a wrx. her must haves include manual trans, leather seats,awd and fast. not so many cars that fit. wrx, x series bmw, audi's and vw gtr. theoretically volvo does some but practically ,standard trannys are hard to find even in bmw's and audi's. the audi 3 for example doesn't come with leather and a standard tranny. american market analysts apparently think most people are looking for inexpensive if they want a manual trans. any other ideas? the focus st doesn't have awd.and i'm not spending 37k for a dressed up golf.

Edited by birdog1960

2013 Subaru BRZ (Scion FRS), under $30K, RWD not AWD (traction control is available), but fast and 6-speed manual

very cool car. just wonder how it will do in snow. same with the focus st. really the wrx is it...maybe i can convince her.

rove is an evil genius total dick of an alleged human being but in his defense he was THE one that called the fact that florida was not decided when the networks had already announced gore as the winner there. i hate the guy but i dont get all the fuss over his relatively mild objection to what did seem to me to be a slightly premature call in ohio. he had a point, it just didnt work out his way this time. still hate him

rove is an evil genius total dick of an alleged human being but in his defense he was THE one that called the fact that florida was not decided when the networks had already announced gore as the winner there. i hate the guy but i dont get all the fuss over his relatively mild objection to what did seem to me to be a slightly premature call in ohio. he had a point, it just didnt work out his way this time. still hate him

Based on the way the projections are calculated, it wasn't premature. Maybe not 100% accurate though. I hate the projections, myself. It depresses the vote. Just let people find out, when it is over. You don't need stories for tv 24/7.