Bills article from Grantland.com. whatever that is

My wife told me the same thing last night!

:thumbsup:

Now that's funny! :worthy:

Glad to see some other Grantland fans, It's a must read every day for me. Love Barnwell, the best football writer going IMO. The pop culture stuff is really good too. Mostly top notch writers...Barnwell, Gladwell, Klosterman, Simmons, all very good.

Every time I read an article like this it just reminds me of how much I'd love to move home. I'm sure a lot of people on this board are in a similar situation. Went to college and moved away for career opportunities elsewhere. When you're younger, it's an exciting and fun adventure. You feel you're doing the right thing, etc... But as I get older I really question whether or not it it's worth it. I still don't know what the answer it but wrestle with it frequently. I sincerely hope that the renaissance people speak of really takes hold and gives some of Buffalos Prodigal Sons an easier decision to move back home and make Buffalo a permanent home again.

Wait...this is a football board, sorry for the sappy post!!

Every time I read an article like this it just reminds me of how much I'd love to move home. I'm sure a lot of people on this board are in a similar situation. Went to college and moved away for career opportunities elsewhere. When you're younger, it's an exciting and fun adventure. You feel you're doing the right thing, etc... But as I get older I really question whether or not it it's worth it. I still don't know what the answer it but wrestle with it frequently. I sincerely hope that the renaissance people speak of really takes hold and gives some of Buffalos Prodigal Sons an easier decision to move back home and make Buffalo a permanent home again.

Wait...this is a football board, sorry for the sappy post!!

I have a friend who moved back after 25 years living all over the country. Last move.

I have a friend who moved back after 25 years living all over the country. Last move.

Awesome. Hope that's me soon and hope that's lots of fellow Buffalonians that have moved away.