My favorite topic: Gay Marriage

Umm, Jim, I'm straight yet I "think" about gay marriage enough to know that the gov't has no business deciding who may marry whom in what is essentially a legal transaction and nothing more. You, in fact, are a douche.

He's not a douche, he's repressed. Jim clearly loves peen and it angers him that it's not socially acceptable in his circle.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who exactly in the private sector was lining up to loan them the $ to keep production running? No one. They would have gone into liquidation which would have meant many tens of thousands of jobs lost at exactly the worst time for the economy. It would also have devastated the network of suppliers that feed the auto industry. Companies that would have disappeared from the map, but now are still in business.

True and and those suppliers also are also the suppliers for the defense industry but they can't make it on defense contracts alone, there was concern if the suppliers went under that parts would have to be sourced from China.

True and and those suppliers also are also the suppliers for the defense industry but they can't make it on defense contracts alone, there was concern if the suppliers went under that parts would have to be sourced from China.

some smart business savvy group would have come in and took it over buying pennies on the dollar. They'd succeed or fail... but employ someone along the way. If we cannot run our industries without the government we deserve to have no industry.

Umm, Jim, I'm straight yet I "think" about gay marriage enough to know that the gov't has no business deciding who may marry whom in what is essentially a legal transaction and nothing more. You, in fact, are a douche.

Jim's comments aside, saying the government has no business in this legal transaction, when the term legal explicitly requires government involvement is nonsensical.

... Well, they're either a hateful, bigoted, disgrace of a human being who is on the wrong side of history

or

they looooooooooooooove rooster.

I'm thinking it's the later. Just look at your avatar.

LOL....took only a few weeks for someone to get you out of 'character'.

Well look who's back! Mr bespeckled coffee house Marxist plotter his self!

That's Supreme General Bespectacled Coffee House Marxist Plotter to you, sir.

Where ya been?

Soon, soon. You will see.

Our species does not define itself by its sexuality. We've moved beyond the pettiness.

This is not about us, it's about you... and anyone who says the following:

... Well, they're either a hateful, bigoted, disgrace of a human being who is on the wrong side of history

or

they looooooooooooooove rooster.

I'm thinking it's the later. Just look at your avatar.

Wrong side of history? So queers somehow rule in the past/future? What a ass wipe :lol:

And you think Zeus is gay? Man your mindset sure tells me a lot about you.

Wrong side of history? So queers somehow rule in the past/future? What a ass wipe :lol:

And you think Zeus is gay? Man your mindset sure tells me a lot about you.

Zeus wasn't a God. He was a marooned EBE. And he loved rooster almost as much as he loved snizz. Read your history. Zeus not only mated with human women, but men as well. He loved rooster so much he fashioned his primary weapon as a fallice. More to the point, he commissioned hundred and hundreds of statues, most featuring cocks. Lots and lots of cocks.

The only thing Zeus loved more than rooster was sunsets, surprisingly. He was quite sensitive.

Zeus wasn't a God. He was a marooned EBE. And he loved rooster almost as much as he loved snizz. Read your history. Zeus not only mated with human women, but men as well. He loved rooster so much he fashioned his primary weapon as a fallice. More to the point, he commissioned hundred and hundreds of statues, most featuring cocks. Lots and lots of cocks.

The only thing Zeus loved more than rooster was sunsets, surprisingly. He was quite sensitive.

You're a VERY weird dude.

But honest about who I am. You're so full of it you have an avatar of a naked greek "god" as your avatar (a god who had a well documented fondness of peen) and still you come on here and pretend to be a homophobe by saying a horribly offensive word not once, but repeatedly.

That kind of weird is universal. But don't worry, you're already on a list.

The thing is Jim is that you are outstandingly ignorant and you don't even know what you don't know but even worse you are prideful of your ignorance, I'd suggest you'd google Zeus and Ganymede but I know for you learning anything new is painful.