My favorite topic: Gay Marriage

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that under Obama's new "rich" tax laws single people pay less in taxes right. Two single people living together need to have a combined income of $400k to be considered "rich" and a married couple are considered "rich" at $250k combined. Smart "rich" couples would be better off not getting married.

You are still trying to resolve a broken system around patched concepts. Rework everything, recognize nothing... Separate marriage (church concept) from the secular state.

Get rid of it all. Nothing gets recognized as beinig "special." Drop single "rich" down to below that loophole.

LoL...

Ever take a look at the divorce rate for lesbians! Don't ask... :nana: Anway... It is through the roof... Can anything be a sure thing? I guess 2 chicks living together in blissful marriage is NOT a sure thing... Gee, I wonder why! :wallbash:

Pms-ing at the same time or taking turns pms-ing doesn't sound like a happy home life.

I try try to avoid the topic of gay marriage. But how can you be against happiness?

The 2nd to last time it came up and I spoke about it I was challenged by a board member here to meet and fight because they lived in NC hahaha

Agreed. I'm not sure why all these gay marriage advocates are so eager to destroy the happiness of gays by allowing them to get married.