We're have the Patriots #, and we're going to beat them easily

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing more PATHETIC than the self-loathing of Buffalo "fans" is the fear they have of the new england patriots.

Just like every other aspect of popular culture, most Bills fans are about a decade behind the curve.

If I made this thread about a game against the jets or the cardinals, i dont think it would be 5 pages of how crazy I am--but those are two games the patriots lost this year.

as i said earlier, the only time SINCE DECEMBER OF 2010 that the Patriots have beaten a team with a winning record was last years playoff game against the ravens--that they should have lost. i repeat: the patriots have not beat a team with a winning record in 2 years.

do the bills suck? yes. do we have no leadership? yes. are there a million problems with our organization? yes.

is the Patriots organization on the downslope of their "dynasty"? absolutely.

these facts are not mutually exclusive.

THEY ARE NOT A DOMINANT TEAM.

and what, in our last 3 contests against them, makes you think its IMPOSSIBLE for us to beat them?

the 21 point leads we've built in the last 2, or the victory 3 games ago?

it's a bad matchup for them, and now, with mario williams healthy and generating pressure on the line-the matchup becomes even less favorable.

also, last time we played them, our 2 running backs were BOTH playing hurt.

this wont even be an upset, were just going to WIN.

why do you guys even "follow" football, if you think this is such a ridiculous long shot?

better yet, if the patriots are this incredible football force from the heavens that only jesus christ himself can stop, shouldnt you be more excited about a bills season in which, halfway through, we should be 4-4, despite the fact that we've played the patriots, texans and 49ers?

And just to be clear: I think that the bills can win a game against a team that is a lot closer to us than they are to elite, and build some momentum going into the second half of the schedule, which is setting up to be quite easy, and could possibly turn into a playoff run.

YOU think the bills have no shot whatsoever, and anyone who thinks that is crazy, on drugs, and is trolling this message board.

So, really, my question is: why even post here, or watch the games? I mean, if you think that someone who actually ENJOYS this stuff is crazy--why be a part of it?

For instance, I think skiing is pretty boring, and not something I'm really into. I don't spend my free time hanging out at lodges, shouting at people walking by with skis that they're trolling the mountain. Get a life. If I was mod, I would ban IPs after the bills win on sunday.

Did they already leagalize Marajuana in NY and I didn't know about it...cause your smoking something bro. We aren't going to win another game this year. Shoot we aren't going to win another game until we get a franchise QB through the draft and build the team around him.

Did they already leagalize Marajuana in NY and I didn't know about it...cause your smoking something bro. We aren't going to win another game this year. Shoot we aren't going to win another game until we get a franchise QB through the draft and build the team around him.

What's this we crap?

Maybe you should smoke a dooblie or two and chillax. The Bills will win more than half of their remaining games.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I know no one on here wants any optimism, but here it is:

We were 1 CJ Spiller fumble away from being up 28-7 on these clowns 4 weeks ago.

We were up 21-0 on them to end last season before Stevie was benched.

And obviously, we won our first matchup against them last season.

By all rights, we should be on a 3 game winning streak against the Patriots, and the fact that we choked away 2 games in a row to them is not discussed on here. People fear the Patriots, but in all reality, we play our best ball against them.

Why? Because their defense is bad. Worse than ours, in fact. By a long shot.

The common denominator in us losing to the Patriots hasnt been our ability to light up the score board, it's been our inability to stop THEM from scoring.

Well, as much as everyone on here hates Wannstedt, I'm willing to give him a pass-for now. We just had an absolutely monster game on defense against the texans, on the road. Coincidently, this game came after our 100 million dollar man had a medical procedure to correct what had been ailing him all season. The fact that wannstedt is not the biggest fan of sending pressure at the qb that doesnt come from the line emphasizes the importance of the guys up front--with mario healthy, our defense is totally different. It should look a lot more like it did last week for the rest of the season.

If that continues into this weeks game against new england, the patriots dont stand a chance.

Feel free to give up on the season, if you want. In fact, the Patriots are an 11 point favorite, so it looks like everyone else has already given up on us. I didn't think we'd beat the texans, I didn't even think we'd beat the titans. But this game, it's going to be fun.

Yea we WERE up 21-0 and lost 52-28. Even if we WERE up 28-7 at one point we still melt down and lose the game.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick WERE Jim Kelly, we wouldn't need a franchinse QB

We WERE good in the late 80's and 90's but we suck now.

'Anyone can twist the numbers, but there's no disguising Buffalo's 4-12 record in its last 16 games. Seven losses were by 20 points or more, five by 27 points or more. The Bills have a 5-16 road record under Chan Gailey, surrendering 34 points per game in the losses. They've allowed at least 35 points four times this year.

And you think we beat NE on the road?

Edited by Azucho98

What four games are you certain the Bills win?

I already answered you in another thread

avoiding the doom and gloomer reasoning

I see no reason why the Bills can't win 4 if not all of the 5 remaining home games - Miami, Jax, Rams and the NYETS. Seattle could be a Bills W up in Toronto. The road games are Miami and Indy - again both winnable for Buffalo.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The Bills have never won a game at Gillette Stadium. Ever.

Of course we want Sunday to be the first, but even if the Bills play their asses off, the coaches will have to make game plan adjustments at halftime. Who do you think is going to win that battle? Chan or the Hoodie?

I see no reason why the Bills can't win 4 if not all of the 5 remaining home games - Miami, Jax, Rams and the NYETS. Seattle could be a Bills W up in Toronto. The road games are Miami and Indy - again both winnable for Buffalo.

And here I thought your politics were delusional!! :lol:

Absurd!

The mindless negativity here is...mindless. I'm as turned off as the next fan at the disappointment of this season--I had hopes of an 11-5 or 10-6 year and am blown away at the ineffectiveness of this D and the regression of Fitz--but c'mon y'all!

Seriously. if you don't think the Bills have even a slight chance to beat the Pats, and if you think this team is worse than the Jags, which I've seen mentioned here, leave...and come back next April...cause you're making TBD unenjoyable with the nonstop nonsensical negativity.

We were up 2 TDs last time at the half (before we disintegrated), 3 TDs the time before that at the half (before we blew it), and down 11 points the time before that (when we beat them in glorious fashion).

If the Bills play four quarters of solid football, it's reasonable to think the team has a legit shot at winning. It's unreasonable to think the latter.

The mindless negativity here is...mindless. I'm as turned off as the next fan at the disappointment of this season--I had hopes of an 11-5 or 10-6 year and am blown away at the ineffectiveness of this D and the regression of Fitz--but c'mon y'all!

Seriously. if you don't think the Bills have even a slight chance to beat the Pats, and if you think this team is worse than the Jags, which I've seen mentioned here, leave...and come back next April...cause you're making TBD unenjoyable with the nonstop nonsensical negativity.

We were up 2 TDs last time at the half (before we disintegrated), 3 TDs the time before that at the half (before we blew it), and down 11 points the time before that (when we beat them in glorious fashion).

If the Bills play four quarters of solid football, it's reasonable to think the team has a legit shot at winning. It's unreasonable to think the latter.

The Bills are better than the Jags. Can they beat them? See Titans game again. Probably should steal one from the fish too.

As for beating the pats*. Well, you must be a hoot when losing big at roulette or craps with someone's Else's $$$$.

Sorry, I work for the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.

Maybe it had something to do with you reiterrating your predictions.

So really you see 7 wins, not just 4 or 5? Man. I wish I could throw reason out the window and have blind faith.

Moral, "we were up by two touches at the half" victories are meaningless. But hey, it's hard to win games in the NFL.

The Bills would be smart to play "BASE" defense 4-3 and dare Brady to beat us with passes. Giving up 250 plus yards rushing is embarrassing and depressing. At least take away their running game, and double team Welker. Dare Gronk to beat us and smack him hard on his bruised hip and he should slow down.

Edited by BiggieScooby

Moral, "we were up by two touches at the half" victories are meaningless. But hey, it's hard to win games in the NFL.

That's not a moral victory, and I didn't imply that. But we lost because we were good for 2 and sucked for 2. If we don't suck for 2, we have a shot, that's all I'm saying.