I Can't Stand Dallas -- But !!

T master

You know i think the team i hate more than any other in the league is the Dallas Cowboys , & i never use to until the ego (Jerry Jones) came to town !!

But i saw something this past week which i had to say "you go JJ" !!

After the game Jones was pissed !! Pissed that he is spending all this money & getting mostly nothing more than a losing effort in return for it .

I saw where he , after the game went to go into the locker room & the door was being held shut or locked & he pounded on the door repeatedly until they let him in & the reporter said you could tell he was more mad than they had ever seen him .

That being said the reporter again said they waited a while before they were let in to ask their after game questions & he believed that Jerry went in there & chewed on some ass for a little bit before the media was allowed to come in . Again i say " you go JJ" !!

When will we get to the point here where some one in the FO gets pissed & let's these guys know that this is total BS !!

Gailey talks about players needing to be accountable to each other well when the hell are the players held accountable by the boss ? Weather it be , Gailey , Nix , We can't expect that from Ralph that would definitely kill him ---- alright i know what your thinking so knock it off !!!!

But i just don't see these coaches getting pissed . Do you think Cower or Harbaugh (either one) would be this calm ?? Aw hell to the NO !!!

OK i agree that the player need to be held accountable by each other but the men that brought these guys here & are responsible for giving them a pay check should dam sure have some kind of say about it & should be some what embarrassed enough to get in somebodies rear end for a little motivation besides the players ...

So this will be the last time you ever here me say this but WAY TO GO JJ motivate your boys !!

Man did that hurt !!!!! GO BILLS !!!

Edited by T master

I like Jerry Jones. I little bit of arrogance is a good thing in football, but the real reason I like him: He spent 1 billion of his own dollars to build a stadium and doesn't ask Mr and Mrs Taxpayer to fund his pet projects. I think its total BS that the NFL can make 9+ Billion a season and askes local and state governments to build them what is basically their office building.

I like Jerry Jones. I little bit of arrogance is a good thing in football, but the real reason I like him: He spent 1 billion of his own dollars to build a stadium and doesn't ask Mr and Mrs Taxpayer to fund his pet projects. I think its total BS that the NFL can make 9+ Billion a season and askes local and state governments to build them what is basically their office building.

I get you but that doesn't help me with his more than little ego . If thats a little ego i would hate to see a large one !!

Plus i have worked in his place & he is a TOTAL JACK ASS !! But i did like what he did this week end !!

Edited by T master

Actually, he didn't: http://cowboystadium.com/history-cowboy-stadium/

Citizens of Arlington pay an extra 1/2 cent sales tax and hotel and rental car taxes were hiked as well among other tax goodies.

Who exactly was Jerrah angry with? The coaches he hired? The scouting department he's in charge of? The players he has personally picked? He's an ass of major proportions and he has only one person to be angry with, himself. He wanted to be GM...how's that worked out? Guy is a joke who knows how to make money but not build a football team.

Any Bills fan who says they wouldn't want JJ, or someone like JJ, running this team is a damn liar.

I wouldn't want JJ or someone like him running this team. If he hired a GM and let them do their job then sure, but that's not his makeup.

Who exactly was Jerrah angry with? The coaches he hired? The scouting department he's in charge of? The players he has personally picked? He's an ass of major proportions and he has only one person to be angry with, himself. He wanted to be GM...how's that worked out? Guy is a joke who knows how to make money but not build a football team.

I wouldn't want JJ or someone like him running this team. If he hired a GM and let them do their job then sure, but that's not his makeup.

Yes, true....I"m speaking strictly from an ownership perspective. Clearly he's not competent to function as a GM. I'd love to have a guy like this as the owner, though.

I get you but that doesn't help me with his more than little ego . If thats a little ego i would hate to see a large one !!

Plus i have worked in his place & he is a TOTAL JACK ASS !! But i did like what he did this week end !!

Since when can't selfmade million/billionaires not have an ego? I'd probably have one.

Do you think Terry Pegula pats engineers on the ass when they mess up a job? Someone like JJ would be a godsend for our franchise (except all of his personell ineptness)

Edited by stony

Since when can't selfmade million/billionaires not have an ego? I'd probably have one.

Do you think Terry Pegula pats engineers on the ass when they mess up a job? Someone like JJ would be a godsend for our franchise (except all of his personell ineptness)

That is what makes him a guy I would not want owning my team. His ego is as responsible for their failures as much as anything, and his ego has played a large part in so much of the ineptitude on the sidelines and on the field. Now, if the question was, would you rather have JJ own your team, or not have a team, sure, I will back Jerry Jones. But, there are other owners who spend plenty of money, win as much, if not more, and they pretty much stay out of the way when it comes to making personnel decisions.

Sure, it is great that he wants to win so bad. It may be great that he chewed somebody out...but they still keep losing.