7-6 to start the 2nd half w/ the ball, what's Chan's gameplan?

Estro

I don't know..... as I watch nyg vs pit. Eli throws a deep ball..... no where near accurate but the giants are good, right? Makes me think.... coaching? Has it been coaching for 10 years?. Or talent for 10 years? I guess just the org is not good at putting together good coaching and talented players.

Giants are a hair better than a .500 team that can win road games in the playoffs.

At this point for the sanity of some fans. Were better off losing out or hopefully no better than 5-11. That should get these clowns fired. No one has much confidence in Gailey at this point, some players may be showing it. SJ13 certainly seems to have lost his swagger.

The play calling is so suspect it makes one think he's trying to get fired, by not putting the team in a position to win.At all.

down by 1 point to start the second half with a real shot to steal one on the road, time to establish the run and see what happens. So what does Chan do?

Shotgun incomplete on 1st down

Shotgun incomplete on 2nd down

shotgun incomplete on 3rd down

PUNT

Now what does Kubiak do once he gets the ball

RUN

RUN

PASS (Andre Johnson burn Aaron Williams, who absolutely blows BTW)

RUN

RUN (TOUCHWDOWN)

The Bills ran 26 plays in the 2nd half.......3 run plays, to 23 called passes. Let me repeat that one more time.....THE BILLS called 3, that's right I said 3, run plays the entire second half. Does that make any sense when your QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick and your RB's are Spiller, and Jackson? No IT DOES NOT. So why does Gailey continue to put the ball in the hands of our incompetent QB? I'm out of answers.....it's flabbergasting.

BTW Spiller had 11 touches for 102 yards. Why can't the mastermind Chan find a way to get the ball in this guys hands more than 11 freaking times, only 6 carries. I understand he's not a 25-30 carry guy, but he can handle 15-20 runs no problem, giving our best player 6 carries is absolutely unacceptable. We were a much better team in weeks 2 and 3 when Spiller was getting all the touches.

Moral of this post is one simple fact.......Gailey's making himself look like a jackass each and every Sunday and I'm disgusted by it.

Totally agree

I was ok with Chan's offenses up until today.

I fully support firing him and the entire coaching staff during the off season and trying again. I hate starting over every three years, but I'm also tired of ****ty coaches. Nix might also need to be replaced, he's terrible at getting talent.

well you know .."they were putting 7 men in the box, I didn't want to run the ball just to lose a yd per carry"

That's your head coach talking....what a moron. Buffalo's only offensive strength is Jackson and Spiller, but let's not use them. Let's win the games on the strength of that franschise QB Fitzpatrick.

Bellichik will watch this game film and be in hysterics...okay boys, we don't actually have to stop Buffalo's running game, we just need to put 7 men in the box and Chan won't even think about running the ball.

What a maroon!

Edited by boltuprite

well you know .."they were putting 7 men in the box, I didn't want to run the ball just to lose a yd per carry"

That's your head coach talking....what a moron. Buffalo's only offensive strength is Jackson and Spiller, but let's not use them. Let's win the games on the strength of that franschise QB Fitzpatrick.

Bellichik will watch this game film and be in hysterics...okay boys, we don't actually have to stop Buffalo's running game, we just need to put 7 men in the box and Chan won't even think about running the ball.

What a maroon!

Wade Phillips is known as a DC that likes to stick with his base defense as much as possible. Why would this surprise the Bills?

But that first pass SHOULD have been caught by Chandler for a 1st down. After that who knows what Chan would have called...

Whatever, he dropped it, yes they probably should have run on 2nd, but they didn't Now you're in 3rd and long - you're certainly not going to run here. Everyone is harping on this series, but if Chandler makes the catch, who knows what plays are called going forward.

Yes, Chandler really F-ed up yesterday. His drops were absolute drive killers while the game was still within reach.

Giants are a hair better than a .500 team that can win road games in the playoffs.

And beat the Pats in the Super Bowl!

What a maroon!

Couldn't agree more. The Giants had a ton of people to stop Redman against the Steelers. Didn't work . This shows no faith in Spiller and the O-line. Gailey should be fired this week.

I was ok with Chan's offenses up until today.

I fully support firing him and the entire coaching staff during the off season and trying again. I hate starting over every three years, but I'm also tired of ****ty coaches. Nix might also need to be replaced, he's terrible at getting talent.

Nix definitely needs to be replaced as well. No excuse for keeping Chan and/or Wanny through the bye week.