How you know it's over...liberals already blaming others

Here's one lining up to blame the Democratic voter who stayed home. (It has the added benefit of being a "Hey liberals, want to lose every election for the rest of your lives? Do this!" manual. Yeah, keep pushing for pre-Reagan tax rates, moron. I'd like to see a 538-0 blowout. Hey, can you run Debbie Wasserman Shultz, and this plan? That would be the best. Thanks, bro!)

http://www.huffingto..._b_2017866.html

Here's one blaming...you guessed it! "The Messaging" :lol:

http://www.tnr.com/b...e-right-message

Now, this one is just awesome: "It's Bill Clinton's fault" :lol: :lol:

http://thecaucus.blo...obama-campaign/

There's only one article that both acknowledges that there are serious problems that Obama may not recover from, and that they are largely of his own making. It also says that its on Obama, and no one else, to try and win.

http://www.thedailyb...ection-day.html

I credit this guy for, somewhat laying the blame where it belongs, even if he remains too affected to understand that it is the POLICY, not the man, that is the problem. The man has been able to say "I got this" and pull it off. What has killed him is that neither he, nor Mr. Tomansky seems aware that nobody would have "had this" using these policies. However arrogant Obama has been, he was massively appealing to voters, and he/that hasn't changed. What has changed? We have seen the policies for 4 years.

The fact that Mr. Tomansky thinks these problems can be erased in 9 days? "Well, there is the messaging to fix..." :lol: Had they fixed that pesky messaging, everybody would be loving Obamacare today.

The funniest part: Obama doesn't know that today's Democrats(EDIT: minus Paul Begala and James Carville) refuse to examine their beliefs for error. He doesn't know because: he doesn't either.

That means, when this is over...Obama is going to wake up one day and realize that HE, not the awful policies, will be blamed. HE is the one who won't be invited to parties in DC. HE is the reason why Romney won, not the awful policies. HE's the loser, who couldn't get the otherwise perfectly functional policies to work. At least Gore had an election fiasco to blame.

Boy, that's going to be one hell of a wake-up call for Mr. "prepared the path for the child". It ain't going to be pretty.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Oh...and how could I be so careless? Of course...the white people who voted for Obama in VA and FL last time...aren't voting for Romney this time because of the awful policies...they are doing so, because they've all turned racist. Either that, or they want to return to their Southern, Confederate, heritage. (The fact that a zillion yankees have moved from the NE to VA and FL in the last 10-20 years....is...ignored. :lol: Nah, let's just call them all racists...we'd much rather do that than actually use our brains)

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/the-gops-geography-and-the-confederacy.html

So again, it's not the awful policies, it's the newly developed awful racism of white people. "Yeah, that's the ticket!".

Oh...and how could I be so careless? Of course...the white people who voted for Obama in VA and FL last time...aren't voting for Romney this time because of the awful policies...they are doing so, because they've all turned racist. Either that, or they want to return to their Southern, Confederate, heritage. (The fact that a zillion yankees have moved from the NE to VA and FL in the last 10-20 years....is...ignored. :lol: Nah, let's just call them all racists...we'd much rather do that than actually use our brains)

http://andrewsulliva...onfederacy.html

So again, it's not the awful policies, it's the newly developed awful racism of white people. "Yeah, that's the ticket!".

The author, Andrew Sullivan, was the one claiming this:

http://theweek.com/article/index/204590/andrew-sullivans-trig-palin-obsession

He's a nutcase, but one of Obama's favorite writers.

The author, Andrew Sullivan, was the one claiming this:

http://theweek.com/a...palin-obsession

He's a nutcase, but one of Obama's favorite writers.

He was on Stephanopoulos on Sunday along with Gwen Ifill. She was rather incredulous at most of the items he was babbling about and was calling him out. At one point I was expecting her to ask him if he's nucking futs.

He was on Stephanopoulos on Sunday along with Gwen Ifill. She was rather incredulous at most of the items he was babbling about and was calling him out. At one point I was expecting her to ask him if he's nucking futs.

I read somewhere recently that when asked, Obama mentioned him as one of his favorite writers. I Googled it, but couldn't find anything. Unbelievable that the POTUS takes this guy seriously.

Since the election is over, can you guys who supported the winner Romney tell us all how the storm affected the race? I was just wondering. Did it help Obama keep it close, or did Mitt just pull away in that last week ant a half there.

A buffoonish failed attempt at sarcasm,

made all the more hilarious when you realize that its the author of such threads as "4 more years"; "angry old white men", and the Liz Warren silliness.

A buffoonish failed attempt at sarcasm,

made all the more hilarious when you realize that its the author of such threads as "4 more years"; "angry old white men", and the Liz Warren silliness.

Oh Come an man... Liz Warren is hot!

Since the election is over, can you guys who supported the winner Romney tell us all how the storm affected the race? I was just wondering. Did it help Obama keep it close, or did Mitt just pull away in that last week ant a half there.

Relax man, so far there's only one map showing Romney with a lead in Ohio. He is however surging there. Obama is still the favorite there but if Romney keeps up the pace of his surge the state should be in a total tossup.

Relax about Romney. This whole "our side has to win or American is going to DIE" thing has really just gone over the edge. Notice how all of a sudden Romney is taking steps back toward the middle? He's a centrist. He wouldn't make a bad President. He said what he needed to early on in the race to get the support from the far right now that he's surging he's showing more of how he would govern as a President.

Would you rather someone like Gingrich or Santorum was going to be elected? I have news for you. If Romney gets elected, the day after he is sworn in, the sun will still rise.

And for those of you on the right freaking out about the same thing if Obama is re-elected... I promise: in four years America will still be here.

Relax man, so far there's only one map showing Romney with a lead in Ohio. He is however surging there. Obama is still the favorite there but if Romney keeps up the pace of his surge the state should be in a total tossup.

Relax about Romney. This whole "our side has to win or American is going to DIE" thing has really just gone over the edge. Notice how all of a sudden Romney is taking make a bad President. He said what he needed to early on in the race to get the support from the far right now that he's surging he's showing more of how he would govern as a President.

Would you rather someone like Gingrich or Santorum was going to be elected? I have news for you. If Romney gets elected, the day after he is sworn in, the sun will still rise.

And for those of you on the right freaking out about the same thing if Obama is re-elected... I promise: in four years America will still be here.

Ya, and if Obama wins the sun will come up AND the bird will be chirping! I'm the one who was joking around, no need to settle me down. Peace!

The real question is will certain unnamed posters...in the event of an Obama victory which some places like 538 predict is very likely (pure propaganda if you ask any hardline GOP thumper)...say to themselves "Hmmm...you know when I look back at the things I read and what I thought would happen I realize now what happened...I read what I wanted to hear" or will they just somehow say it was a fraud election...or will they just B word and not think about it too much...what will they do if Obama wins? They can't continue to have faith in their sources that shape and back up their wishes can they?

The real question is will certain unnamed posters...in the event of an Obama victory which some places like 538 predict is very likely (pure propaganda if you ask any hardline GOP thumper)...say to themselves "Hmmm...you know when I look back at the things I read and what I thought would happen I realize now what happened...I read what I wanted to hear" or will they just somehow say it was a fraud election...or will they just B word and not think about it too much...what will they do if Obama wins? They can't continue to have faith in their sources that shape and back up their wishes can they?

wow... you still won't let go of that will you???

I asked you once before, what news orgs you read on a daily basis, but got nuttin.....

I told you that most conservatives KNEW what you would post before you did BECAUSE they read opposing views... but got nuttin...

And your still, spouting the same crap, and I know, I'll get nuttin....

I'm surprised you haven't posted any comments in the Benghazi thread. I'd really like to see your spin on it.

Oh Come an man... Liz Warren is hot!

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind?

She discharges Draino from her vagina.

Her face is the offspring of a Meerkat and Freddie Kruger

Her body's like five miles of bad road.

Her breath smells like Odin's farts.

She hasn't washed nor shaved her legs since she lost her virginity in the 60's.

Hot. My lawn is hotter than that tramp.

Sleep with her if you must. But don't say I didn't warn ye.

I've noticed something about Liberals

When there is a problem or something bad happens, they don't stop to think what led to the problem. They don't stop to learn from the problem. They don't seek a solution to the problem.

Their greatest concern is who to blame

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind?

She discharges Draino from her vagina.

Her face is the offspring of a Meerkat and Freddie Kruger

Her body's like five miles of bad road.

Her breath smells like Odin's farts.

She hasn't washed nor shaved her legs since she lost her virginity in the 60's.

Hot. My lawn is hotter than that tramp.

Sleep with her if you must. But don't say I didn't warn ye.

mmmm Can you make her sound any better? :D

I've noticed something about Liberals

When there is a problem or something bad happens, they don't stop to think what led to the problem. They don't stop to learn from the problem. They don't seek a solution to the problem.

Their greatest concern is who to blame

I've noticed something about conservatives lately. When something bad happens they don't think about what led to the problem, they don't accept the truth when it is shown them. However they don't need to find a person to blame because they "know" the cause is illegal immigrants. ...And Democrats.

wow... you still won't let go of that will you???

I asked you once before, what news orgs you read on a daily basis, but got nuttin.....

I told you that most conservatives KNEW what you would post before you did BECAUSE they read opposing views... but got nuttin...

And your still, spouting the same crap, and I know, I'll get nuttin....

Where do I get my news is what you are dying to know? Pretty much wherever (including the endless and almost exclusively conservo-links posted here) but if you must has things listed:

some of the more common online sources include: sayfirereview.com, drudge, cnn's gps blog, ny times, washington post, the local paper where i live, etc...real news, spiegel, india times, a bit of weekly standard ... other things like scotusblog and things of that nature for more specialized reporting... a number of breaking news twitter feeds that will just take you to whatever they link to (a few twitter follows also consistently link to some good hard data reports and nice charts to stare at)...on tv I watch quite a bit of all 3 main cable news outlets and a little of current (mainly just 1 show from time to time)...60 minutes, meet the press, gps, face the nation and other sunday news shows from time to time get DVR'd, occasionally some nightly network news though not that often shamelessly...etc...read a few books here and there (probably the best source of understanding on various things I get although when you busy it's not always possible to get to everything)...and of course various news ags for which this serves as a nice little conservative blog ag and perhaps reddit would serve as an equally slanted left ag....

The point is you get out side your little bubble a bit here and there. And when it comes to endless election coverage and you got people like Dick Morris out there...when they end up wrong...you remember it. And when people have insane articles on ongoing issues that end up wrong and motivated by partisan hackery looking back...you remember that as well.

Happy? Of course you are not.

Edited by TheNewBills

I've noticed something about conservatives lately. When something bad happens they don't think about what led to the problem, they don't accept the truth when it is shown them. However they don't need to find a person to blame because they "know" the cause is illegal immigrants. ...And Democrats.

not true they also blame the homosexual agenda, feminazi agenda, the Hollywood agenda, political correctness, victim mentality and China

Where do I get my news is what you are dying to know? Pretty much wherever (including the endless and almost exclusively conservo-links posted here) but if you must has things listed:

some of the more common online sources include: sayfirereview.com, drudge, cnn's gps blog, ny times, washington post, the local paper where i live, etc...real news, spiegel, india times, a bit of weekly standard ... other things like scotusblog and things of that nature for more specialized reporting... a number of breaking news twitter feeds that will just take you to whatever they link to (a few twitter follows also consistently link to some good hard data reports and nice charts to stare at)...on tv I watch quite a bit of all 3 main cable news outlets and a little of current (mainly just 1 show from time to time)...60 minutes, meet the press, gps, face the nation and other sunday news shows from time to time get DVR'd, occasionally some nightly network news though not that often shamelessly...etc...read a few books here and there (probably the best source of understanding on various things I get although when you busy it's not always possible to get to everything)...and of course various news ags for which this serves as a nice little conservative blog ag and perhaps reddit would serve as an equally slanted left ag....

The point is you get out side your little bubble a bit here and there. And when it comes to endless election coverage and you got people like Dick Morris out there...when they end up wrong...you remember it. And when people have insane articles on ongoing issues that end up wrong and motivated by partisan hackery looking back...you remember that as well.

Happy? Of course you are not.

Hey, with all those news sources have you heard about the Benghazi coverup?

Hey, with all those news sources have you heard about the Benghazi coverup?

Na...I think a wonkblog post said something about Obama planning it then covering it up but some drudge links says those claims are false and/or unconfirmed.