Fitzpatrick vs JJ SWatt

1B4IDie

Ints vs Tipped Passes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Fitzy's Interceptions vs JJ Watt's Sacks & Tipped Passes

• JJ Watt will have more passes tipped.
    • Fitzpatrick will have more interceptions.

With Fitzy's sometimes goofy release I expect a few passes batted down on Sunday.

There are 3 games where Fitzy hasn't thrown an interception (all Wins, what a coincidence) clearly this will not be one.

What factor will be bigger in the Bills' upcoming loss. The Passes Tipped or the INTs?

Neither. If the defense shows up and holds the Texans under 25, we got a good shot at a win.

You seriously think Buffalo will score more than 24 on Houston and not only that, but also hold them to less than 25 after they let Tennessee post 35 on them? Damn, I like your optimism but some things just aren't possible in the physical world.

Given Houston's potent rushing attack it would be nice to see us "sell out" & commit all of our resources in stopping the run. I'm talking put 8 men in the box and let Gilmore matchup 1on1 with Johnson & McGee/Rogers/Williams matchup on Walter. Put Wilson on Owen the tightend and the rest in the box including Byrd.

I'd rather give up 500 yards passing then give up another 250 on the ground.

We can't match up with Houston in ANY aspect of our game. Fitz vs. J.J. "Squatch" is like me being challenged by a stack of sweet, buttery pancakes. -One way or another, they're GOING DOWN.

We simply don't possess the horsepower to win this game. Even if we did, we're still hampered by Fitz's innaccuracy and Gailey's AWFUL, AWFUL, playcalling. Word is out, folks. Our opponents know that a day against the Bills is a day to put your name in the record books. This could be the ugliest game yet.

Neither. If the defense shows up and holds the Texans under 25, we got a good shot at a win.

Under 35 you mean. We are undefeated in games where we hold the opponent to under 35 points a game.

credit for this goes to turbosrrgood.

GO BILLS!!!

Under 35 you mean. We are undefeated in games where we hold the opponent to under 35 points a game.

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills are undefeated in games where Fitpatrick has zero interceptions.

With Fitzy's sometimes goofy release I expect a few passes batted down on Sunday.

There are 3 games where Fitzy hasn't thrown an interception (all Wins, what a coincidence) clearly this will not be one.

What factor will be bigger in the Bills' upcoming loss. The Passes Tipped or the INTs?

I'm really trying but I don't see the relevance of comparing the two...and then you asked a different Q at the end of yer post, or is that what you meant in the poll?

GO BILLS!!!

does that conveniently coincide with the same games that we surrender less than 275 yards rushing to the opponent?

I'm really trying but I don't see the relevance of comparing the two...and then you asked a different Q at the end of yer post, or is that what you meant in the poll?

I don't see the relevance of 90% of the posts.

With this post, it is a simple question. We know both will happen on Sunday. If you're a fan of the NFL and have been watching JJ Watt lately he has been pretty impressive in batting down passes. We have a QB that already has trouble with batted down passes against far less talented players. So for ***** and giggles what do you think will happen more often? Fitzpatrick getting his pass tipped by Watt or Fitzpatrick throwing interceptions. Its an interesting prop bet.

The question in the post is meant to be different than question in the poll. We can discuss what we think will have a more disastrous effect for the Bills. 4 Tipped passes or 1 Interception for example.