Vick is done

This team might be vying for a playoff berth if Vick was the QB. He has a rocket arm, and give him even average protection, he can ignite an offense. He's not the most accurate QB, but I'd take his 59% w/ his running ability over Fitz' 62% any day of the week. That's what, I think, people are seeing.

You seem to be forgetting the fact that he's a turnover machine.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team might be vying for a playoff berth if Vick was the QB. He has a rocket arm, and give him even average protection, he can ignite an offense. He's not the most accurate QB, but I'd take his 59% w/ his running ability over Fitz' 62% any day of the week. That's what, I think, people are seeing.

I believe if he was our QB, we would have beaten the Titans, Colts, Patriots(2nd.game) and possibly the Texans. We also wouldn't be wasting a roster spot for a wildcat QB.

Why do people think he'd win here? He's been pretty bad in Philly for the most part. Fact is, he's one of the most athletic players in the NFL… He's just not a very good QB. In fact, he's a pretty bad QB. He can't read a defense to save his life.

I'm not a fan & don't think Vick is the answer, but I can't help but wonder what kind of offense you could run with Vick & Spiller on the same team.

A terrible offense. Vick brings absolutely nothing, and that kind of thinking is what the OP was referring to. People just can't get past the fact that he is a lousy QB who has no grasp of the position or even the ability to lead an offense, read a defense, make accurate throws... ETC.