What Pisses Me Off About Bills "Fans"

Hater

Why on earth would anyone NOT from Buffalo root for the Bills anyway? It's not something you choose, you're born with this albatross.

Because Buffalo is Hard Working, Blue Collar Town Some people can't Identify with a Miami, New York or Dallas its not there life style & Some of you remind of Jets & Pats fans from the 80's & 90's when their teams where losing they would say same thing about not caring if the team left but I guaranteed if the Bills where winning & they where talking of moving, You be calling them traitors that's because you only care about winning

If you where a USC Fan, you went to school at USC, went to every USC game when you were in & out of School, Then USC go on a ten year of under 500. would you say " I am going to be a Alabama fan now because they are winners" whats that say about you

People act like the Bills leave Buffalo & they are in the Super Bowl the next season just because they move, Look at the Ravens they didn't leave Cleveland & magically things turned around there was changes in owner, front office, coaching staff you change those things & things could change around with the Bills

So you want a fresh start then just change teams because obviously you have no loyalty, just go the way the winds blows, players & coaches change but fans shouldn't When you root for a Team your rooting for that city too

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people just say that out of frustration. No real fan actually means it.

On one hand it is good that there is "light at the end of the tunnel" and the team will have a new owner who probably will not be complacent with a losing organization.

On the other, we have the uncertainty over our heads that the local ownership isnt out there nor welcomed by the NFL and we could be S.O.L.

I know if I had certainty right now the team was staying, the losses would be much easier to accept. I think others feel that way too.

If they left town, I would be done with NFL football. I would still watch the college game as I generally enjoy that product more. I think UB would also see a huge influx of fans and that could hopefully get interesting. If I had to pick an NFL team, I would naturally choose Cleveland. I would most likely root strongly against the team that was formerly the Buffalo Bills.

Could it end up like a Cleveland situation?

Why not Let Los Angeles TAKE the team, along with the JUNK Front office. The NAME and the logo should stay in Buffalo along with a new owner and GM. -It'd be like a whole new beginning!!!

I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Why not Let Los Angeles TAKE the team, along with the JUNK Front office. The NAME and the logo should stay in Buffalo along with a new owner and GM. -It'd be like a whole new beginning!!!

Because if we lost the team there is most likely never going to be another NFL franchise in this city ever again.

So we can get a worst team then the one we have like Cleveland has