Notre Dame Football

PaattMaann

thought I would dig this bad boy up for all of us Irish fans...

historic night tonight, im feeling pretty nervous right now.....even though we have had a hell of a season, I still hear a lot of people claiming ND isnt for real, and "wait till they play Bama" - well heres the chance

LETS GO ND!!!

Should have left it buried.

Edited by Cynical

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back to Buffalo from South Beach. Everything was so great up until the game started! Since it's been so long since our playoff games, I'm not sure if it's the most energy I've ever seen for a game. I'm quite sure it was even more than playoff games, because it's two fan bases going at each other. ND fans just so pumped to be there, and what a deflation on the ND side, which thankfully was where I was.

If and when they make it back, I will go again!

I just got back to Buffalo from South Beach. Everything was so great up until the game started! Since it's been so long since our playoff games, I'm not sure if it's the most energy I've ever seen for a game. I'm quite sure it was even more than playoff games, because it's two fan bases going at each other. ND fans just so pumped to be there, and what a deflation on the ND side, which thankfully was where I was.

If and when they make it back, I will go again!

Good stuff bbb; hope you had a blast.

Too bad the game wasn't better but what are you going to do; Alabama is a juggernaut. Despite the disappointment with the game, I don't know any Irish fans who aren't pretty psyched with a 12-1 season and a bright future.

Thanks, KD. If ND makes it again, I suggest anybody who can swing it, try to make it. It was so much fun over the weekend. And, holy cow - if it's Miami next time, stay in South Beach. I wasn't even bothering to look at the 9.5s because that meant I would miss a 10 on the other side!

ND definitely won the bar scene. Let's Go Irish chants started spontaneously everywhere..........And, the tailgating all day Monday was great..........The Bama fans were cool, too, and they defintely have the hotter girls, many in cowboy boots, which I suddenly got quite an appreciation for.

The atmosphere inside the stadium was so great. I never wanted to be in a marching band before!

If only they gave us anything - anything! - to cheer for after the kickoff, that would have added greatly, even if they lost. My friend who went to both said it felt like the Bills Super Bowl in Atlanta, although at least then he got one half of cheering in.

Thanks, KD. If ND makes it again, I suggest anybody who can swing it, try to make it. It was so much fun over the weekend. And, holy cow - if it's Miami next time, stay in South Beach. I wasn't even bothering to look at the 9.5s because that meant I would miss a 10 on the other side!

ND definitely won the bar scene. Let's Go Irish chants started spontaneously everywhere..........And, the tailgating all day Monday was great..........The Bama fans were cool, too, and they defintely have the hotter girls, many in cowboy boots, which I suddenly got quite an appreciation for.

The atmosphere inside the stadium was so great. I never wanted to be in a marching band before!

If only they gave us anything - anything! - to cheer for after the kickoff, that would have added greatly, even if they lost. My friend who went to both said it felt like the Bills Super Bowl in Atlanta, although at least then he got one half of cheering in.

My sister was in the ND marching band in the late 80s during the Holtz years, Nat'l championship, major bowls, etc. She said it was a blast.

Yeah, the first and last chance to get fired up ended when the refs screwed ND on that fumbled punt in the first quarter. Not that it would have changed the outcome, but after the ensuing UA drive it was pretty much over.

My sister was in the ND marching band in the late 80s during the Holtz years, Nat'l championship, major bowls, etc. She said it was a blast.

Yeah, the first and last chance to get fired up ended when the refs screwed ND on that fumbled punt in the first quarter. Not that it would have changed the outcome, but after the ensuing UA drive it was pretty much over.

That must have been great!

Yeah, at least being that fired up, we were into the game. And, it was three calls in a row that looked horrible. They should have had the first down to begin with. Everybody was so livid on the ND side...........But, then it turned into just deadness soon enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.