Remember the Titans

This game will stick in all of our minds as a painful loss but perhaps, more importantly, will be the beginning of a major split in our team's locker room (and even here on this Board) between the offensive players (Fitz supporters) and the defensive side of the ball ( Wanny). The last thing I want to see is infighting in the Bills organization (or even on TBD since this is really a great Board and I value all your opinions). I think Buddy and Chan will have to put some egos and attitudes in check Monday to avoid an all out blame game during this Bye week. Whether it was Fitz' fault or Wanny's, something is gonna shake out in the next few days.

This game will stick in all of our minds as a painful loss but perhaps, more importantly, will be the beginning of a major split in our team's locker room (and even here on this Board) between the offensive players (Fitz supporters) and the defensive side of the ball ( Wanny). The last thing I want to see is infighting in the Bills organization (or even on TBD since this is really a great Board and I value all your opinions). I think Buddy and Chan will have to put some egos and attitudes in check Monday to avoid an all out blame game during this Bye week. Whether it was Fitz' fault or Wanny's, something is gonna shake out in the next few days.

This is precisely why Chan needs to fire Wannstedt, instead of stating "no" when asked if coaching changes will be considered on defense. It's important that the players don't blame each other, and a coaching change will prevent infighting. If Wannstedt is allowed to stay, they'll start playing the blame game with each other, and things will get uglier.

Idk, I have a hard time believing that anyone is on board with the defense at all, that's including defensive players. The scheme is awful and it just keeps getting worse. Yeah Ftiz had a great game until the end, which is when it mattered the most. Usual stuff unfortunately

What makes you think the locker room is splitting? The board is seperate from the actual locker room you know that right?

This game has the potential to be a team divider...because we had a lead and it slipped away, because another runner had 195 yds running, because we sacked the QB twice (rather than 8 x as we should), and another interception at an inopportune time....there will be some comments made (maybe not written in the papers) but between the players and coaches.

On this Board I can already feel the tension between those who lay blame solely on Fitz and those who blame Wanny and our overpriced defense. We all need to sit back and wait for the change to take place...something has to change after this debacle.

This game has the potential to be a team divider...because we had a lead and it slipped away, because another runner had 195 yds running, because we sacked the QB twice (rather than 8 x as we should), and another interception at an inopportune time....there will be some comments made (maybe not written in the papers) but between the players and coaches.

On this Board I can already feel the tension between those who lay blame solely on Fitz and those who blame Wanny and our overpriced defense. We all need to sit back and wait for the change to take place...something has to change after this debacle.

I think everyone on this board agree's that the defense absolutely sucks. No argument there. The "rift" between fans is all about Fitz and how much blame should be laid on him. But the people who think Fitz is terrible aren't absolving the defense of how terrible they are.

I think everyone on this board agree's that the defense absolutely sucks. No argument there. The "rift" between fans is all about Fitz and how much blame should be laid on him. But the people who think Fitz is terrible aren't absolving the defense of how terrible they are.

Some people take this stuff way too seriously saying that Fitz supporters are "dumb" "insane" "uneducated" etc....I don't take offense to being called those names (because in most cases I am dumb when it comes to football or uneducated in game planning)...but in reading some of these posts/replies, I think some members take criticism personally and it causes some friction.

As for who lost this game for us - everyone knows it was the DEFENSE :oops: Did I just say that?