Fitz Supporters Anonymous - First Meeting

Thus far I see some decent velocity on Fitz' throws....and accurate. Tom Brady he is not...but looks promising. Ohhh wait- when he throws that first ball into the ground or a pick, I'll be kicked out of this meeting...but, of course, Wanny's cheesecloth defensive scheme gets a pass.

Fitz is en fuego today....a very good day for Your group.....two more weeks like this and I might even join

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far I see some decent velocity on Fitz' throws....and accurate. Tom Brady he is not...but looks promising. Ohhh wait- when he throws that first ball into the ground or a pick, I'll be kicked out of this meeting...but, of course, Wanny's cheesecloth defensive scheme gets a pass.

It doesn't get a pass because NOBODY here thinks they are good, therefore NO ARGUMENT. As for Fitz, endless debate. I'll take his effort so far today every Sunday and not complain.

Edit: the one time in my life I give the guy some praise, he effs us again. Man I hate having Fitz as our QB.

Edited by Marauder24

It doesn't get a pass because NOBODY here thinks they are good, therefore NO ARGUMENT. As for Fitz, endless debate. I'll take his effort so far today every Sunday and not complain.

Even if he threw a pick in this next series, the first half defensive game plan hurt our chances. Pathetic.

I don't think anyone is arguing about the defense. Anyone. You CAN have more than one thing wrong with a team.

Even if he threw a pick in this next series, the first half defensive game plan hurt our chances. Pathetic.

You were saying?

The game has 1:08 left...

I'm watching the game on my iPhone and it reads,

"3rd and 7 at BUF 39:

(Shotgun) R.Fitzpatrick pass short right intended for D.Jones INTERCEPTED by J.McCourty (D.Morgan) at TEN 48. J.McCourty to TEN 48 for no gain (D.Jones). D.Jones underthrown along sideline."

I love this pro Fitz stuff, but-- he might of just gave away the game AGAIN!

I'll take that performance by Fitz over the sieve on defense any day of the week...get an original defensive scheme and then we can talk about Fitz' one pick....ohhhh, a bad pick at a bad time?? It was kind of an inopportune time to allow an 85 yd run and 3 different 25+ yd runs and a 15 yd TD pass on 4th and 2, wasn't it??

I feel the same way. Fitz put SJ13 and Chandler on the map. CJ has shown himself to be an able receiver out of the backfield when isolated on a LB and TJ is quietly learning the offense and is a bona fide deep threat. Once our "Fab Five" O Line return fully, I see this offense opening up...Let's go Fitz.

Sorry man....Fitz didn't put anyone on the map. Those guys are the best receivers on the team and in spite of how sorry Fitz is, they've become somewhat successful (If you're talking about getting paid then very successful). He loses games. Frequently.

I'll take that performance by Fitz over the sieve on defense any day of the week...get an original defensive scheme and then we can talk about Fitz' one pick....ohhhh, a bad pick at a bad time?? It was kind of an inopportune time to allow an 85 yd run and 3 different 25+ yd runs and a 15 yd TD pass on 4th and 2, wasn't it??

Hey, wake the eff up! Nobody is arguing about how the D sucked! They were horrible! But they stopped Ten on 4th down and Fitz GAVE them the ball back!