American Horror Story Asylum

USMCBillsFan

Why'd you give up on it...???

Too many storylines crammed together and not enough time to hash them all out. They'd jump from the family to the maid to the Columbine kid to the creepy neighbor to the dead gay couple to the dead abortion doctor to the guy with the melted face, oh btw the daughter is now a ghost too and that Columbine kid was in the gimp suit and is the baby daddy of the Antichrist

I was going to watch all of it but forgot to set my DVR for a couple episodes near the end. Then I was like, meh no loss

Clowns that live in sewers watch TV?

BEEP BEEP Jimmie! They ALL watch TV down here. When you're down here with us, you'll watch TV too!

Too many storylines crammed together and not enough time to hash them all out. They'd jump from the family to the maid to the Columbine kid to the creepy neighbor to the dead gay couple to the dead abortion doctor to the guy with the melted face, oh btw the daughter is now a ghost too and that Columbine kid was in the gimp suit and is the baby daddy of the Antichrist

I was going to watch all of it but forgot to set my DVR for a couple episodes near the end. Then I was like, meh no loss

You missed when they brought all of the storylines together. :lol:

I usually have trouble following that many characters myself, but I thought they did a great job with it personally.

Just watched the first two episodes off my DVR. Pretty good, worth picking up on my DVR and watching when I get a chance

So I see a few familiar faces

Jessica Lange of course

The Columbine Kid from last season is now an alien abductee accused of being a serial killer

The reporter chick I think was Jessica Lange's medium from last season

Rebooted Spock is the Psychiatrist guy this season who was one of the gay guys last season (my guess is he was the catcher)

The wife of the abortion doctor is the hot Nun

Did I miss anyone?

James Cromwell, did I miss him in any of the first season episodes I missed or is he a new addition?

So who are the early guesses for Bloody Face? Is it the Dr? The monseigneur? AN evil spirit? Aliens?

I'm leaning towards the Dr. although I think it is to obvious.

Love this show btw. Last season I thought was amazing and this one so far has been gripping. Jessica Lange is phenomenal!

Just watched the first two episodes off my DVR. Pretty good, worth picking up on my DVR and watching when I get a chance

So I see a few familiar faces

Jessica Lange of course

The Columbine Kid from last season is now an alien abductee accused of being a serial killer

The reporter chick I think was Jessica Lange's medium from last season

Rebooted Spock is the Psychiatrist guy this season who was one of the gay guys last season (my guess is he was the catcher)

The wife of the abortion doctor is the hot Nun

Did I miss anyone?

James Cromwell, did I miss him in any of the first season episodes I missed or is he a new addition?

Nope, that's it...

Replying to American Horror Story Asylum

Isn't that the 2012 Buffalo Bills Season?

I would have said Two Bills drive............

So, whats the deal with this show? I have seen the commercials for it this season but don't get what its about

All the commercials have me wondering is "Why is the Guy from Maroon 5/The Voice acting in a TV show now?"