American Horror Story Asylum

USMCBillsFan

I gave up on last season near the end. Knowing that, is this season better enough to start watching?

I hated how the last half of Season 1 went, and hated the end. I did like the first half though and I wanted to give Season 2 a chance.

So far through 3 episodes I like it a lot. Better than season 1 in every way IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone still watching this? It is getting intense! who called on bloodyface's behalf? It is 50 years later it can't still be the same guy can it?!

Nutmeg. Makes all the difference

In the world

On a side note, that creepy little girl is also in the Discount Double Check commercials

Nutmeg? I don't follow lol

The little girl was creepy and I loved the kitchen convo between her and the devil. The only thing I thought is wouldn't someone connect that she killed that other little girl and her family because she gave the same exact story?

ahh yes the secret ingredient in the dish he prepared.

There is an interesting theory that Ben Harmon (main character from season 1) is actually Thredson and Lana's son and has continued his father's murderous ways. I'm not sure if I buy it yet but it would certainly be intriguing and a nice tie in to the last season. I'm loving this season. I think this show is very well done.

ahh yes the secret ingredient in the dish he prepared.

There is an interesting theory that Ben Harmon (main character from season 1) is actually Thredson and Lana's son and has continued his father's murderous ways. I'm not sure if I buy it yet but it would certainly be intriguing and a nice tie in to the last season. I'm loving this season. I think this show is very well done.

I don't recall Ben Harmon committing any murders during the first season. His mistress maybe? But if memory serves wasn't the disfigured guy who killed and buried her? Besides, Ben died in the house in California and the Asylum is in New England

But if you want to go the baby theory, recall that Grace was abducted by the aliens before her forced operation. Kit's wife was there and very pregnant, and it looked like they were working on Grace

I was wondering during last weeks episode if maybe the creepy little Discount Double Check girl is really young Constance? I recall Constance had a deformed son locked in the attic. Maybe little DDC girl falls victim to one of the Doctor's experiments and her womb becomes tainted and can not produce normal offspring (the deformed son locked in the attic, a daughter with Downs, and Tate who looks normal but is a monster inside)

• 2 weeks later...

What an episode last night! So many questions now!

What was the monsignor thinking baptizing "santa?" He makes a few minutes of pennance and 18 murders are forgotten? The monsignor got what he deserved but I don't think he will die. Interesting that there are only 4 episodes left. It seems as if there is a lot to tie up in the next few episodes. I hate having to wait until January 2nd for it!

What an episode last night! So many questions now!

What was the monsignor thinking baptizing "santa?" He makes a few minutes of pennance and 18 murders are forgotten? The monsignor got what he deserved but I don't think he will die. Interesting that there are only 4 episodes left. It seems as if there is a lot to tie up in the next few episodes. I hate having to wait until January 2nd for it!

He isn't dead....they showed him in the next episodes clips

• 5 weeks later...

Wednesday's episode was the best of the season I think. Glad to see Jessica Lange got a Golden Globe nod, she's amazing in this series.

I think this week's topped it! What an episode... is anyone watching this show?!?!

The whole time Lana was walking out of Briarcliff I just kept saying (out loud) come on make it make it, and she did! Then with Thredson I thought for sure he was going to get the jump on her - glad she shot him too for some vindication. I can't believe she didn't follow through with the abortion but it looks like (for now) anyway mdbf is that child.

The whole Kit thing got very confusing with ulma(sp?) sitting on the bed. Now he's got 2 "alien" babies, I honestly have no idea where they are going with this.

Anyway, thoughts? Only 2 epsiodes left!