SU Hoops 2012 edition...

The Poojer

I don't even have the words....

I will say, however, that if I ran into Michael Carter-Williams right now I would punch him right in the mouth. What a joke.

Oh yeah....and Brandon Triche is a pu$$y....he has no testicles. A senior with absolutely no leadership skills.

Makes me want to puke :sick:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even have the words....

I will say, however, that if I ran into Michael Carter-Williams right now I would punch him right in the mouth. What a joke.

Oh yeah....and Brandon Triche is a pu$$y....he has no testicles. A senior with absolutely no leadership skills.

Makes me want to puke :sick:

I said to my neighbor right after the game "this team has absolutely no leadership". I don't know what happened to Triche? MCW seems to be regressing and Jim B. looks like he's thinking about his retirement destination. Disgusting!

Time to hand the reigns over to Hopkins

JB was flat out coached in this game. Buzz Williams made some great halftime adjustments, going big. JB needed to counter, maybe benching southerland and going big with grant and Christmas.

Also, JB is giving these guys way too long of a leash. How does he not pull MCW and Triche more, even just to sit them for a minute and chew them out? Cooney probably played the best of the guards last night.

cooney is an outstanding defender...baye moussa keita and cj fair seem to be the only ones playing with any passion. not sure why boeheim isn't putting dajuan in for small spurts, a big body in the middle would go a long way to change how teams play against us...mcw needs to stay on his feet, too many turnovers off passes while he is airborne, its just painful to watch these days

JB was flat out coached in this game. Buzz Williams made some great halftime adjustments, going big. JB needed to counter, maybe benching southerland and going big with grant and Christmas.

Also, JB is giving these guys way too long of a leash. How does he not pull MCW and Triche more, even just to sit them for a minute and chew them out? Cooney probably played the best of the guards last night.

what has happened to Triche he was always so solid but the last month has been awful? I wonder with the play of MCW has he tried to do too much and just can't? Triche and MCW have no confidence right now from the outside. The turnovers have been horrible as well at certain moments of these games. Very disappointing stretch. This could get uglier with the remaining schedule....

I think a lot of us saw this coming when we were in 1st place - a perimeter oriented team with no inside game that can't shoot isn't exactly a championship formula.

Triche has always been a middle of the pack Big East Guard. Nobody would care about his leadership if he could make a shot.

I read on another forum that MU's last scoreless possession was with 8:36 to go in the game.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm sick of opponents putting up career high scoring games against us.

Supposedly people are targeting southerland's side of the zone en route to their career highs. I believe this team was playing better with grant in there.

boeheims presser...far be it from me to question his coaching, but fair doesn't take a shot in the final 13 minutes? southerland launching shots all game...some of that sounds like coaching to me

http://video-embed.syracuse.com/services/player/bcpid619299309001?bclid=0&bctid=2191186567001

Supposedly people are targeting southerland's side of the zone en route to their career highs. I believe this team was playing better with grant in there.

boeheims presser...far be it from me to question his coaching, but fair doesn't take a shot in the final 13 minutes? southerland launching shots all game...some of that sounds like coaching to me.

That's a BINGO!!

To me it all starts and finishes with coaching. At the end of the Marquette game, when MCW turned the ball over a couple times with horrendous, forced passes, I fully expected JB to yank him and sit him for the remainder of the game. Furthermore, Brandon Triche does absolute nothing but hurt the team down the stretch, and he plays the remainder of the game? I don't see that "fire" from Boeheim like I have seen in the past. Rather, he stands there with a not so impressed expression on his face, twisting away at his nose. I want to see him yank underperforming/lazy players and tear them a new bunghole in front of everyone. Let them sit on the bench for the remainder of the game and think about their mistakes. I can't tell if JB is ready for retirement, or if he has just given up on this group. Either way, something needs to change in a hurry.

lets keep in mind, boeheim has said since day 1 this season that this team isn't that good...its the media hype that has gotten them to where they were....#2(?)....i get where he is coming from, he said his 2 best defensive players were on the floor instead of dajuan...he has had to put up with the lofty accolades the media and as a result the fans have heaped on the team all the while he tried to 'warn' us....now he is being called out...i love his frankness...he doesn't pull punches....that said, he does have to own up to some things.

That's a BINGO!!

To me it all starts and finishes with coaching. At the end of the Marquette game, when MCW turned the ball over a couple times with horrendous, forced passes, I fully expected JB to yank him and sit him for the remainder of the game. Furthermore, Brandon Triche does absolute nothing but hurt the team down the stretch, and he plays the remainder of the game? I don't see that "fire" from Boeheim like I have seen in the past. Rather, he stands there with a not so impressed expression on his face, twisting away at his nose. I want to see him yank underperforming/lazy players and tear them a new bunghole in front of everyone. Let them sit on the bench for the remainder of the game and think about their mistakes. I can't tell if JB is ready for retirement, or if he has just given up on this group. Either way, something needs to change in a hurry.

That presser is a joke. how dare the media question me, I have been coaching for 37 years?

What-- and you've never coached a bad game in your life? What's the excuse for fair not getting a shot in the last 13 minutes? JB is a good coach, but he coached a bad game yesterday.

In a certain respect, the lack of depth at guard is killing him. If he had another guard, he'd be pulling Triche and MCW and chewing them out, but he can't because he's got no one else.

JB also is a coach in the mold of Dave wannsteadt. He gets good players and lets them play. He doesn't seem to out- scheme anyone. you can probably get away with that in bball more than football, which is why JB is a hall of famer and wannsteadt is now an assistant special teams coach.

That presser is a joke. how dare the media question me, I have been coaching for 37 years?

What-- and you've never coached a bad game in your life? What's the excuse for fair not getting a shot in the last 13 minutes? JB is a good coach, but he coached a bad game yesterday.

In a certain respect, the lack of depth at guard is killing him. If he had another guard, he'd be pulling Triche and MCW and chewing them out, but he can't because he's got no one else.

JB also is a coach in the mold of Dave wannsteadt. He gets good players and lets them play. He doesn't seem to out- scheme anyone. you can probably get away with that in bball more than football, which is why JB is a hall of famer and wannsteadt is now an assistant special teams coach.

Lack of guard depth is a problem, but given the circumstances (IMO) he should have benched MCW or Triche and let Cooney finish out the game. As the head coach, you need to send a message somehow...even if it means losing a game.

I hate to rag on him because he has been a very good player... but triche has been horrendous the past few games...simply awful. And I'm sorry but no subbing until 15 minutes gone in the second half and then only keita for rak..this team really sucks right now

This team !@#$ing blows.

They're mediocre. They will probably win a couple games in the tourney, but are just too inconsistent (and limited offensively) to do any serious damage. I try to put things in perspective here. Yes, Syracuse has lost 3 games in a row, but I don't think any team in the country has a tougher 5 game stretch to end their regular season. I'm just as frustrated as anyone on here, but to say they suck is a bit of an overreaction IMO.

I was really hoping DC would get some minutes today. Clearly, Christmas has no offensive game to speak of. Why not let the freshman get some significant minutes, feed him the ball, and see what he can do. Hell, even though he missed the shot on that low-post move, he looked better than Christmas has looked all season.

Oh yeah, I will say it again. Triche has no balls....completely folds under pressure.