Post Locker Room video

buffalo1983

I was wondering who that was yelling. I like the guy, but his football role is so small. I do get a kick when he talks smack to opposing teams. Not that it means anything, it just humours me in a sad way.

why? Dude plays pro ball for a living. How is that sad? Did he talk chit after a big loss? Or after a gain?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering who that was yelling. I like the guy, but his football role is so small. I do get a kick when he talks smack to opposing teams. Not that it means anything, it just humours me in a sad way.

Went to war? They are lucky they won that game! They had there moments in that game, but you can't play the cheatriots the way they played arizona and expect to win. Still glad they won a tough road game for a change.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am confused in an unhappy way that Chan doesn't seem to acknowledge Choice's attempts to pump up the team. Why not give Choice a few extra carries? He's not as quick as Spiller or as slippery as Jackson, but he hits the hole hard, which is a pretty good way to run when you are playing a ball control type of offence. He is also a pretty good blocker.

those touches are reserved for brad smith.

Wow, we're a cynical bunch. Sheesh

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I would like to see more of Tashard on the field. I like both Freddy and CJ but both have similar running styles and Tashard is much more of a hard hitting slasher. Good change of pace back. Tough situation with so much talent back there though.

And I think both CJ and Fred are secretly unhappy about splitting carries. These men are warriors and competitors who want the rock. I think they respect each other and are making the best of the situation.

I always liked Choice when he was in Dallas and LOVED that he signed here--- aside from Mike Tolbert in Carolina, he may be the best 3rd string RB in the league.

I'm genuinely touched by his comments in the postgame video, although it's perhaps they're the kind of thing that someone says in every lockerroom postgame rah-rah speech and we're just not privy to it. Regardless, my enthusiasm for the 2012 season has slowly been rekindled throughout the early part of this week and that speech injected a nice spike.

Hats off to these guys if they can right the ship--- cohesiveness and gelling are still possible. Then again, I'm well into a bottle of wine!

why? Dude plays pro ball for a living. How is that sad? Did he talk chit after a big loss? Or after a gain?

It's sad to talk smack to other teams when your team plays poorly. I remember I saw spiller talking a little smack to some players in the new England game too.

But for all the pregame and post game speeches, that stuff is great and I love it. But talking smack during a game and your are sucking just isn't a proud moment.

Not sure if this was posted already, but Choice was the guy that spoke up last week after that bad lose against the 49ers. This isnt the first time he has spoken up to his teammates. http://blogs.buffalo...oom-speech.html

Great Speech!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nnstylh2g8

Great Video. Worth a look. ....."I don't want them to gain another yard. You blitz all Night!! If they cross the line of scrimmage I'm gonna take every one of you out. You make sure they remember forever...The night they played the Titans!! er Bills."

Edited by Cville Bills

There are two things about this win over this "unbelievably poor Arizona team" that many do not realize:

1. The Cardinals beat the Patriots in New England

2. The Cardinals had won 8 games in a row at home. First 3 this year and last 5 in 2011

So although they are the Arizona Cardinals, this was a good win on the road.

There are two things about this win over this "unbelievably poor Arizona team" that many do not realize:

2. The Cardinals had won 8 games in a row at home. First 3 this year and last 5 in 2011

Except it was the Bills that beat them and the win should therefore be viewed as worse than a loss because it didn't have enough style points.

Yeah, having gone to the game and then watching the condensed version on NFL Game Rewind, I don't think this was a cheap victory at all. The Bills played pretty well with the exception of Fitz, and at least he was able to avoid the big mistakes.

One factor you didn't mention is that dating back to last season, the Cards had won 11 of their last 14 games going into the Bills game.

I'm pretty pleased with this win and thought that there was a lot of improvement in several areas.