This team is still in this season

I am tired of people giving up on this team!!!! Was it pretty? No! But they won against a team that beat the PATS!!!! We can still do something this year.

"People" are tired of consistent mediocrity. I haven't given up on the Bills, but I hate what I've seen in their 3 losses and in some of their wins--- like today.

The Bills did appear to give up in the previous 2 games--- if that doesn't upset you then I don't know what would.

This team is still learning how to play with each other in a new system on "D" and working through injuries on "O."

Learning a new system with a handful of new players shouldn't lead to historic defensive collapses in consecutive weeks--- otherwise your post is spot on.

I get tired of the losing as well. Believe me I get tired of watching losing sports teams. I am a Knicks, Met's, Bills and Sabres fan. When is the last time I got to celebrate of of my teams? I live near Seattle and like the Mariners and can't even celebrate that team.

This season is still early. We are tied with the rest of the AFC East. I am going to enjoy this one.

I only saw the 4th quarter. 2 and 27 I think. Spiller gets 6 then runs out of bounds with daylight ahead of him. Even the announcers wondered about it. Does he always play like that? I can't picture Fred making that move.

Yea, no Spiller's not a guy you should be bitching about today. He's the only player that moved the offense today or all season really.

so far this is exactly how i expected the game w/l results to go, so they are still on pace for the ten wins i predicted

granted, they have been a lot more shakey than i expected, especially on defense and fitz's inability to stop the wtf throws and hit some long ones, but they are still on track

my confidence is much lower than it was to start the season, but as always the record is all that really matters. teams throughout sports history have often gotten stronger as the season progresses. granted we havent seen that in a long time around here but that doesnt mean it cant happen

ten wins

Actually, at this point in the season I expected us to be 3-3. It would have been awesome to be 4-2. But with away games against the Jets. Niners and Cards, and home games against the Chiefs, Browns and Patsies, this team is right were it probably should be as far as the standings go. Probably ahead of where we should be as tied with the Pats.

Now, how we got to here is a lot of cause for concern.

A win is indeed a win, but geez did the Bills get lucky or what.

Nills nation should pitch in and send Feely a thank you card.

I have a hard time saying it was lucky when the guy hits a 61 yard FG to tie it under two minutes and then misses a 38 yarder. he should have made one and missed one.