Where to Watch Bills/Cards in Fairfax, VA?

jimmy10

I'll be in Fairfax tomorrow afternoon and evening and am wondering where I can catch the game. I see there's a Bills Backers bar in Herndon, about half an hour away. That could work, but I was really hoping for a good place right in Fairfax. Let me know, or if Herndon is my best bet. Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestions... I'm in town for a work event in the evening and really need to be near the campus of George Mason.

I live in the DC area. 30 mins away in DC is like 10mins away in Buffalo.

GREVEY's is considered very close to the Mason campus.

JIMMY'S. WOUld also be considered not that far away.

Also Fairfax county police don't play. Don't mess around and get a Dui. "I'm fine to drive" in Buffalo is like you're going to jail in Fairfax.

Both places are worth the drive. JIMMYs is an experience.

Edited by Why So Serious?

That's funny. I've lived in major cities myself. My question wasn't "Hey, where can I get a load on and still drive to Fairfax without getting busted?" I have a work event tomorrow evening on campus at GMU. My obligations begin around 8, which makes seeing the whole Bills game AND getting where I need to be on time hard, unless there's a place to watch the game smack dab near campus. I understand that a DC 30 mins = a WNY 10 mins. I'm looking for an actual 10 mins.

Edited by jimmyo

That's funny. I've lived in major cities myself. My question wasn't "Hey, where can I get a load on and still drive to Fairfax without getting busted?" I have a work event tomorrow evening on campus at GMU. My obligations begin around 8, which makes seeing the whole Bills game AND getting where I need to be on time hard, unless there's a place to watch the game smack dab near campus. I understand that a DC 30 mins = a WNY 10 mins. I'm looking for an actual 10 mins.

There a million bars with the NFL package in fairfax. Pick one.

If you want a Bills backers experience go to Jimmys.

If your event starts at 8 you'll have plenty of time. Unless it is a nailbitter.

You've probably made your decision already, but Grevey's and Jimmy's are definitely the best Bills sports bars in the area. If you want the closest spot to watch the game, it's probably Buffalo Wing University which is the literal 5 minutes from campus that you were looking for. Not a Bills bar or the greatest place, but they'll have it on.