Breaking News: Romney is "pro-life" candidate...today...stay t

Buftex

Will it work? I can't say for sure. Is what Barry has been doing and wants to continue doing working? Hell no.

It just doesn't pay for itself. That philosophy is just wrong. Right time right place it can add to growth, yes, but 6.8T isn't going to come from growth and loopholes. It's not a serious position, to complain endlessly about deficits and demand 20% across the board cuts and explode the military budget more. You can say "I don't like Obama" for whatever reason, but it's stupid to run around pretending Romney has put forth some sort of reason to believe he's got any answers to anything.

Edited by TheNewBills

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. All one needs to do is look at his time in Assachusetts.

As for ACA, I think he'll scrap the whole thing and do nothing to replace it.

Of course, some other BS will become more important..... back to square one- but then again, why would Romney or Ryan care they have Government provided healthcare...

It makes me so sad- I was almost there to quit my job at 35 and do what I wanted to.... being a slave to some job for a group plan will be great....

The main and only reason I will not vote for a Republican ever again....

Of course, some other BS will become more important..... back to square one- but then again, why would Romney or Ryan care they have Government provided healthcare...

It makes me so sad- I was almost there to quit my job at 35 and do what I wanted to.... being a slave to some job for a group plan will be great....

The main and only reason I will not vote for a Republican ever again....

I'll never vote Democrat again because they're bankrupting this country with ill-conceived entitlements like Obamacare.

The joke here is that Romney has been on the outs with the "social" conservatives for not being strong against abortion, yet the Obama crowd is running ads in VA claiming we've never seen someone as "extreme" as Romney on abortion.

I guess they're targeting the segment of the female vote that keeps an empty head and full vagina.

Edited by Rob's House

I'll never vote Democrat again because they're bankrupting this country with ill-conceived entitlements like Obamacare.

If I was against deficit spending and adding entitlements...i would vote...republican?

I guess they're targeting the segment of the female vote that keeps an empty head and full vagina.

I'll refrain from the obligatory woman joke

That's not a dream of mine. Something needs to change. But given a choice between Obamacare and going back to the way things were, the answer is clear.

I meant you're dreaming if you think Romney is going to completely scrap it if/when he gets into office. It makes for a nice stump speech, but he doesn't have the power to repeal it alone -- and the genie is out of the bottle already, there's no going back.

Moderate Mitt isn't so bad. It's just a shame he had to change his views completely just to get to this point because his party is so crazy.

Many months ago I said Romney was like Obama and (as usual here) I was mocked. (see more mocking to come).

Then Myth the Candidate stated he was a "Severe Conservative". Is that what he is or not? He sure doesn't portray that now.

Hypocrites Unite(d) - A Conservative Union

Why change if both candidates are the same?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I meant you're dreaming if you think Romney is going to completely scrap it if/when he gets into office. It makes for a nice stump speech, but he doesn't have the power to repeal it alone -- and the genie is out of the bottle already, there's no going back.

If he gets a majority in the Senate, he'll use reconciliation and at-least de-fund it. No funds, no program.

That's President Barry to you.

You are free to call him what you like.