Vote for Obama and you'll be fired

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But conservatives want to throw grandma over the cliff, pollute our air and water, and steal back money from the government that "owns" their personal wealth. And we're given ridiculous phrases like, "How do you pay for a tax cut?" Pay for a tax cut? Pay for a tax cut? WTF does that even mean? I thought the equal protection clause of the Constitution said the Federal government had to treat all its citizens equally. It's not the Federal government's money. It's the private sector's money and if the Feds "planned" (I'd say budgeted, but we haven't had one in King BO's reign) to spend more next year than they currently take in - why is it the people's fault?

God you're an idiot.

Why, because he reported another instance of this topic?

Koch Industries, the Wichita, Kan.-based company run by the billionaire Koch brothers, sent a voter information packet to 45,000 employees of its Georgia Pacific subsidiary earlier this month.

In it was a letter, dated Oct. 1, from Koch Industries president Dave Robertson implicitly warning that "many of our more than 50,000 U.S. employees and contractors may suffer the consequences" of voting for President Obama and other Democrats in the 2012 elections, a list of conservative candidates the company's political action committee endorses and a pair of editorials: one, by David Koch, supporting Mitt Romney, and the other, by Charles Koch, condemning Obama.

You can't put this on Obama alone when Congress can't pass a freaking budget! You know the field of 545, of Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party people, Democrats, independents and "Liberals's"

--------

fjl2nd, didn't you know that they are the Hypocrite union?

You provided them with the link that they always ask for and then they ignore it.

Nice move, you ignored my challenge to you to back up your previous post and instead posted some innocuos crap.

While we are typically told before each Presidential election that it is important and historic, I believe the upcoming election will determine what kind of America future generations will inherit.

If we elect candidates who want to spend hundreds of billions in borrowed money on costly new subsidies for a few favored cronies, put unprecedented regulatory burdens on businesses, prevent or delay important new construction projects, and excessively hinder free trade, then many of our more than 50,000 U.S. employees and contractors may suffer the consequences, including higher gasoline prices, runaway inflation, and other ills.

Let me say this - IF you can’t discern who they are speaking of ...... stay home and don’t vote.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Can you point out in the article you linked to where it says you will lose your job if you don't vote for Romney?

The companies cannot say those exact words. Well .. they could .. but then they would end up with tons of lawsuits on their hands and owe their former employees a lot of money. They only try to come as close to saying those words as they can without risking lawsuits.

Why, because he reported another instance of this topic?

I guess that makes you an idiot too. It's not vote for Romney or we fire you which he was insinuating. It's if Obama wins in our opinion the economy will slide back into recession or worse and all your jobs could be in danger. Just telling it the way they see it.

My wife's in the UFT. We get the monthly newspaper from them.

It reads like a damned campaign flyer from Obama and the DNC.

My cousin's in the CWA in Staten Island. He pickets, he stands with his "brothers" over labor issues as you would figure a union worker would. But hes also a big Republican. He gets threatened by his "brothers" and union leadership regularly.

But somehow the eeeeeeviiiiilll Koch Brothers' letter raises your concern?

Shut the !@#$ up.

Edited by RkFast

My wife's in the UFT. We get the monthly newspaper from them.

It reads like a damned campaign flyer from Obama and the DNC.

My cousin's in the CWA in Staten Island. He pickets, he stands with his "brothers" over labor issues as you would figure a union worker would. But hes also a big Republican. He gets threatened by his "brothers" and union leadership regularly.

But somehow the eeeeeeviiiiilll Koch Brothers' letter raises your concern?

Shut the !@#$ up.

Yeah. my inlaws are both instructors at a technical college and I've seen the mailings they get from the union -- they even get a list of everyone they "should" vote for in the upcoming elections (saw it a couple of years ago).