Bills Set A record For Defense And For My Quit Time

Well, October 7th is the earliest I have ever given up on this team and that is pretty freakin' pathetic. They gave up, they REALLY GAVE UP. Every single player could get injured from now until week 17 and I would not give a crap. Lose, win, do whatever you want because this season is dead to me. Thanks for making it to October this year you gutless bitches....

I checked out of this game in the 2nd quarter, even though the score was manageable... you could still see that it was leading in that direction. I kept up to date on my phone, while I edited photos.

I think I've reached a level of apathy now. It's depressing, but it is what it is. I think I'm now simply an NFL fan vs a Bills fan. I'll watch whatever games are on TV and enjoy those. I'll refrain, as best I can, from giving my money to the Buffalo Bills organization until they can treat their fans with respect and put together a team that isn't an absolute catastrophe. It's really a shame, because on paper, we have some good players, but we also have huge holes and an incompetent coaching staff.

I just don't know what else to do, other than check out and enjoy other things in life. I really *want* to love and support the Bills, but I feel like I keep getting kicked in the balls when I do.

Why did Cleveland and KC have to be on our schedule this year. Bills should be picking right around the 6 spot with the likelihood of the 5 teams in front of them needing QBs (maybe not Cleveland). Well there is always the 2014 draft - whoohoo

KC

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Tenn

Oakland

Buffalo

I think I'm with ya. As others have said, I've got seasons so I won't just toss my tickets or anything but I'm as good as done. Felt this in Jurons last year also. Was wishing for losses until someone was fired. At this point, I still have a glimmer of hope, but if we lose the next 2 in horrible fashion, i'm officially done.

2-14 here we come - who's the best QB in the 2013 Draft?

Here's another silly "record" Sept is over and the NFL's "highest scoring team" in the NFL in that month for this season and last is back to being what it is. pathetic.

I want either Fred or CJ as the main back. Nor more of this split time BS!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I think I'm with ya. As others have said, I've got seasons so I won't just toss my tickets or anything but I'm as good as done. Felt this in Jurons last year also. Was wishing for losses until someone was fired. At this point, I still have a glimmer of hope, but if we lose the next 2 in horrible fashion, i'm officially done.

The titans at home should be winnable. Or at the very least not a blowout loss. If it is a bad loss then the season really is over.