Has Chan Gailey lost this team?

HOUSE

Chan Gailey   

197 members have voted

1. 1. Has Chan losing control of the team?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think chan has lost the team but does it really matter? they are flat out bad, at least they have been three of the five games so far. not just losses, but totally destroyed

im one to say a loss is a loss, but this pattern is so horrendous i dont think you can justify saying its just another loss. the defense was so brutally bad, again, with guys running wide ass open, AGAIN

even if the players are firmly behind chan and company, the coaches simply must come under fire at some point soon bc this team is just way way way too bad for the talent they have. they arent even close to being competitive against good teams for the whole game. its actually worse than last year. and btw the jets are NOT good, so that loss is looking worse and worse as time goes on

the season isnt over but they are already in trouble. they need a complete about face really soon and i dont think theres any reason to be confident they are going to be able to provide that. im not one to call for a coaches head prematurely, but if the defense doesnt do a major turnaround very soon there really will be no choice but to fire wanny and see if that shakes the players up. its horrible