Too bad the cliff isn't alot higher...

Dopey

This way all you guys jumping off this cliff would stay away. You know who you are. Mr." I'm totally done with this team" or Mr. " I can't wait for this team to move", or Mr. "I can't wait for Ralph to die". Man I wish that cliff was at least as tall as the Falls. Go ahead and jump if you say you are. I'll even help you out: see the links provided and goodbye.

http://www.patriots.com/

http://www.newyorkjets.com/

http://www.miamidolphins.com/

I don't agree with any of the statements you have listed but I wonder how long you have been a Bills fan. The organizations ineptitude and they way they QUIT during games takes a toll on fans. I will always support this team but I have no problem with people that do not want to be fans any longer. This organization has not earned their commitment.

Other than the run during the Super Boawl years this has been a mess of an organization so please stop with the "Holier than thou" fan statements... people can complain all they want. This team deserves it.

I have been a Bills fan since the inception of the team. I still remember my sister bringing home a poster of that first Bills team. I will never be done with them. I will always watch and hope for the best. That said, Sunday was very disheartening. I don't mind if they fight hard and lose. But allowing the opposition to score on six straight possessions and making it look easy? The sad thing is that I have learned to accept this kind of effort from this team. I won't dessert them or jump ship, but I fully expect that this is going to be another long sad season.

This way all you guys jumping off this cliff would stay away. You know who you are. Mr." I'm totally done with this team" or Mr. " I can't wait for this team to move", or Mr. "I can't wait for Ralph to die". Man I wish that cliff was at least as tall as the Falls. Go ahead and jump if you say you are. I'll even help you out: see the links provided and goodbye.

http://www.patriots.com/

http://www.newyorkjets.com/

http://www.miamidolphins.com/

The same thing can be said of fans who are content with The Commitment To Mediocrity.

The Green Bay Packers after Lombardi left:

Between 1968 and 1992 The Packers experienced 15 seasons of a losing record. 3 seasons at 500 and 4 seasons on a winning record, including the strike shortened season.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/

Keep the faith guys.

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I don't agree with any of the statements you have listed but I wonder how long you have been a Bills fan. The organizations ineptitude and they way they QUIT during games takes a toll on fans. I will always support this team but I have no problem with people that do not want to be fans any longer. This organization has not earned their commitment.

Other than the run during the Super Boawl years this has been a mess of an organization so please stop with the "Holier than thou" fan statements... people can complain all they want. This team deserves it.

Most of us have no problem with them either...we just which they'd leave already and quit talking about it.

These are always some of my favorite threads evey year - the "rah-rah I support the Bills no matter whats" telling everyone who refuses to happily eat the dog food contantly placed in front of them that they aren't fans - as if the rah-rahs get any say in who is and who is not a fan. I wish I had that level of superority where I felt I could be the arbitor of fandom.

Here's an idea - if you don't like hearing people complain about poor performance and only want to hear nice things about the team you may want to get an in over at the Bills PR department - they can always put a positive spin on anything. Or, and I know this is shocking - don't read message boards with critical posts. But please, don't start telling people to GTFO because they don't share your optimism.

Exactly. Enough already. This team is Capital Crap and YOU KNOW IT!!!

Ive been a fan long enough to have cried when we traded OJ to San Fran. So I have some perspective here.I remember Bobby Chandler(Still my fav. Bills WR). Phil Viliipiano. J. Fergy. And you're right, people can complain. Hell, I do. If you read my post and understood it, you would have noticed I was referring to the people that say "I'm done with this team" and then jump back on after a win. So, yes people can complain all they want. I'm complaining to. Like you, I will support my team and have no problem with people that don't want to be fans of the Bills anymore. I was just trying to help them "LEAVE". One more thing: I am not Holier than anyone else, trust me on that one.

your right dopey none of us have any reason to complain about what just happened.

GO BILLS! 7-9 express CHoooooo CHooooooo !

You missed the point, dude. Complain all you want, they deserve it, big time. This was intended for the "Cliff jumpers". Just trying to give that little "push" it might take for them to actually "jump". Quit talking of leaving and LEAVE. That was the point. Go it?!

These are always some of my favorite threads evey year - the "rah-rah I support the Bills no matter whats" telling everyone who refuses to happily eat the dog food contantly placed in front of them that they aren't fans - as if the rah-rahs get any say in who is and who is not a fan. I wish I had that level of superority where I felt I could be the arbitor of fandom.

Here's an idea - if you don't like hearing people complain about poor performance and only want to hear nice things about the team you may want to get an in over at the Bills PR department - they can always put a positive spin on anything. Or, and I know this is shocking - don't read message boards with critical posts. But please, don't start telling people to GTFO because they don't share your optimism.

This is the third reply to tell some of you this was for the "CLIFF JUMPERS". Read the f*&king post completely. This was for the people that say they will GTFO. I am just providing links for them to JUMP TO. Some of you guys are ridiculous. And if anyone else can post a negative post, why can't I?

Most of us have no problem with them either...we just which they'd leave already and quit talking about it.

SOMEONE GO IT, Thanks. This was strictly for the CLIFF JUMPERS. You know who you are.

It's not that we don't think the complaints are warranted, it's about the "I'm done with this team" or "Wilson needs to die" mentality...if you're that demoralized, you should stop watching for your own sake.

Exactly. Enough already. This team is Capital Crap and YOU KNOW IT!!!

Another guy who doesn't get it.

Ive been a fan long enough to have cried when we traded OJ to San Fran. So I have some perspective here.I remember Bobby Chandler(Still my fav. Bills WR). Phil Viliipiano. J. Fergy. And you're right, people can complain. Hell, I do. If you read my post and understood it, you would have noticed I was referring to the people that say "I'm done with this team" and then jump back on after a win. So, yes people can complain all they want. I'm complaining to. Like you, I will support my team and have no problem with people that don't want to be fans of the Bills anymore. I was just trying to help them "LEAVE". One more thing: I am not Holier than anyone else, trust me on that one.

You missed the point, dude. Complain all you want, they deserve it, big time. This was intended for the "Cliff jumpers". Just trying to give that little "push" it might take for them to actually "jump". Quit talking of leaving and LEAVE. That was the point. Go it?!

This is the third reply to tell some of you this was for the "CLIFF JUMPERS". Read the f*&king post completely. This was for the people that say they will GTFO. I am just providing links for them to JUMP TO. Some of you guys are ridiculous. And if anyone else can post a negative post, why can't I?

Don't worry, some of us got it the first time.

I never expect anything more than the typical "woe is us" BS you express here after any loss, but one thing to keep in mind is that it is really boring. It would be nice to just once come to this site, whether win or loss, and be able to engage in a rational discussion but I no longer expect it. Instead it is constant whining, no analysis or discussion (with a very few notable exceptions - you know who you are), and people feeling sorry for themselves. Reasons not withstanding, this is really boring. If you are that miserable, take the OP's suggestion and go elsewhere, or have something meangful to say about the game or the team. Lest you think this is personal, just lumping you in with the rest.

so much anger. smile. :w00t:

Anyone can post a negative post - no argument there. Maybe you were only talking about the people who said they are leaving, but you have to admit that your post comes across as if you've appointed yourself as the guy who decides who stays and who goes - that's my objection. Perhaps you didn't mean it that way, but we get these people season after season - the king of all fans who lets you know whether you're a fan or not.

I never expect anything more than the typical "woe is us" BS you express here after any loss, but one thing to keep in mind is that it is really boring. It would be nice to just once come to this site, whether win or loss, and be able to engage in a rational discussion but I no longer expect it. Instead it is constant whining, no analysis or discussion (with a very few notable exceptions - you know who you are), and people feeling sorry for themselves. Reasons not withstanding, this is really boring. If you are that miserable, take the OP's suggestion and go elsewhere...

no offense, dude, but it sounds like you're pretty unhappy here yourself. if you're that bored and miserable by the lack of analysis and discussion, then perhaps you should consider going elsewhere as well.

of course this board will skew negative -- the team we all love has sucked for over a decade. of course people are going to lose it when the bills get decimated at home by the biggest jerks in the league. of course fans are going to overreact and claim they're "done" with the team after yet another unsuccessful campaign.

and of course, most of them will be right back onboard a few months after the final game, as the flowers start to bloom and the draft arrives. hope springs eternal.

that's the cycle of the buffalo fan. we're all emotion.

why waste time worrying about how other fans react?

Edited by Dirtbag

Anyone can post a negative post - no argument there. Maybe you were only talking about the people who said they are leaving, but you have to admit that your post comes across as if you've appointed yourself as the guy who decides who stays and who goes - that's my objection. Perhaps you didn't mean it that way, but we get these people season after season - the king of all fans who lets you know whether you're a fan or not.

I get your point. If it came across that way, my apologies. Not against critsism of me or the Bills. But if you say "That's it, I'm done with this team" then leave. The links provided were meant to help them on their way. Again, my apologies to anyone who took it any other way.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Edited by Dopey