What cost us the playoffs?

bernie

What cost us the playoffs?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What cost us the playoffs?

• Lindell missed field goal
    • Drew's fumble
    • Poor o line

I think it was the missed Field goal which change the game. Also to many Pitt fan in our house!!! We need the 12th man back next year.

189694[/snapback]

Should've had the Reed penalty on there as well... If not for that illegal block (which had nothing to do with the play), we have the ball first and goal on the 2. :doh:

CW

Drew and his 50 percent 100 yard perfomance had nothing to do with it at all.

189736[/snapback]

You mean 53%, right? And you mean 189 yards, right?

Oh, and if you take away the four spiked balls, it's 61.5%.But why let a little thing like a plastic cup get in the way of facts. :doh:

CW

You mean 53%, right?  And you mean 189 yards, right?

Oh, and if you take away the four spiked balls, it's 61.5%.But why let a little thing like a plastic cup get in the way of facts. :doh:

CW

189750[/snapback]

Almost 80 of those yards came in GARBAGE TIME.

He should have thrown at least 3 picks, he's lucky Pittsburgh defenders dropped a couple of them.

Almost 80 of those yards came in GARBAGE TIME.

He should have thrown at least 3 picks, he's lucky Pittsburgh defenders dropped a couple of them.

189870[/snapback]

Garbage time? Would you be saying that if we recover the onside kick...?

And I like how you say he "should have thrown" more picks, but turn around and say that dropped passes shouldn't be counted in his favor :doh:

CW

Garbage time?  Would you be saying that if we recover the onside kick...?

And I like how you say he "should have thrown" more picks, but turn around and say that dropped passes shouldn't be counted in his favor :P

CW

190212[/snapback]

I am not defending drew but the missed field goal cost us the game. If that kick is good we win period!

None of the above.

0 and 4 cost us the playoffs, but no one wants to hear that today.  :P

190788[/snapback]

Correct.

Buuuuuut, after 0-4, if we win yesterday we're in, like it or not.

Just goes to show we aren't quite ready for prime time yet...

Need I bring up the fact that we did not review that Henry touchdown run against Oakland ... or the fact that we needlessly let the Jets drive all the way down the field to kick a field goal against us with no time on the clock to win the game? I can say this much .. this season was one heck of a ride ...

What cost us the playoffs?  Any one loss.  You pick it...it cost us.

PTR

189737[/snapback]

4th and forever, and the last play of the game against the Jags; no challenge when Henry crossed the goal line and no touchdown was awarded in the Faiders game; sack/fumble/touchdown Pats I; last minute drive Jests I