Fitzpatrick Bottom 5 QB in NFL

Boludo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a quarter of the season: Fitz is on pace for 3,724yds, 48td's, 28int's, and an 89.8 QB rating. If those #'s are bottom 5 than what does the top 5 have? 8,000yds, 80tds/4int's and a 150 QB rating?

We're 2-2 and not 0-4.

We're 0-2 in games that matter.

FYI - No QB that led the league in passing yards has EVER won a SB. So you can keep your passing yardage.

DITTO - and in both they got their asses handed to them soundly!!!

I don't even know what's being argued anymore. At the end of the day, if the Bills win Fitz sucks and if the Bills lose fitz sucks even more. Got it.

How can some of you guys defending Fitz's INTs by saying "Well he has a lot of TDs too".... Turnovers kill you in this league... and Fitz is one of the worst QBs at protecting the ball.

You say gunslinger, I say inaccurate and at times bone headed.

Yes the Defense is terrible but this thread is about Fitz. Both are huge concerns.

How can some of you guys defending Fitz's INTs by saying "Well he has a lot of TDs too".... Turnovers kill you in this league... and Fitz is one of the worst QBs at protecting the ball.

You say gunslinger, I say inaccurate and at times bone headed.

Yes the Defense is terrible but this thread is about Fitz. Both are huge concerns.

yes turnovers kill you...but scoring TDs is a focal point is it not? TD's are a guaranteed 6 points whereas INT's are not. and it's not like he has 12td's and 12ints...it's 12 and 7.

he obviously needs to cut down his INT's but crap you're telling me you wouldn't sign up right now for 48 tds and 28 int by the end of the season??? You'd be crazy not to. that's +20...maybe not Brady-esque but freaking good.

Other than Cassell off top of my head I can't think of anyone I'd take Fitz over ... and even Cassell had one really good year w/ Pats. Maybe with our talent he'd do well again. As for all the 1st and 2nd year QBs, definitely any one over Fitz. All of their upsides are still unknown. btw, Weeden doesn't look bad at all ... all things considered he looks really good. And Bradford I think would be perfect for Chan's system.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I don't even know where to begin to express my disappointment and frustration with this team. The whole team was terrible, including the coaches. Chan has a tendency to make some boneheaded play calls each and every week. You can count on Fitz to make some ridiculously bad throws each and every week. Wannstedt and the defense don't seem to have a clue. Fumbles, INT;s inability to stop the other team. It is so painful to watch this team. They are so bad, I wouldn't even know where to begin to start to fix them. Very discouraging.

The INT on the throw to Graham down the sideline made me cringe. Graham had 2 steps on his man and the throw was severely underthrown.

With that said.. Fitz isn't the reason we lost this game. Defense Defense Defense. Fitz played decently well for the first few quarters despite missing badly on some throws. Its not his fault we couldnt stop the pats in the second half.

Fitz hasn't been good.. but certainly hasn't been bottom 5.

Cassells at the very bottom by himself

Don't disrespect the mighty tannenhill hes not on this list. 430 yard game yesterday Minus the donkey fitxpicksix turnovers

Fitxpicksix, best one yet. He could be fun to watch some times but he's no starting QB in this league, God only know what the this organization was thinking when they gave him all that money. Hell he had to be thinking, I see why this franchise is a big joke. We will end up 0-6 in the afc East again.

He misses throws that no QB should miss. Repeatedly misses them. The underthrow to Graham and missing SJ badly on third and long that would have converted are two that stand out. Yes, he threads the needle, too, esp. to the TE. But really, he is a problem and a limitation for this team. (Yes the D sucks. They are a problem too. No point in choosing really.)

kj

He misses throws that no QB should miss. Repeatedly misses them. The underthrow to Graham and missing SJ badly on third and long that would have converted are two that stand out. Yes, he threads the needle, too, esp. to the TE. But really, he is a problem and a limitation for this team. (Yes the D sucks. They are a problem too. No point in choosing really.)

kj

Difference is the D for most part has a lot of talent, and there's a lot of reason to think they'll improve. Fitz doesn't have the talent IMO