Glenn & Urbik out a"while"

marauderswr80

I really don't think anything really matters until this team gets a real QB and some LBs

Actually, canaa't say that about the LB's today...Wanny played dime almost all the game. Only one LB on the field, that was Barnet. Scott and 5 db's were the rest...and couldn't stop the run or the pass.

Well, of it's two weeks no biggie. This team loses two west coast games with or without em. So hopefully they're back when they return home 2-4.

Exactly right. This team is good enough to beat the bottom 20 teams but not the top 10-12 teams. That's part of the rebuilding process. The next two weeks will be difficult. Winning one of the two would be extraordinary, 3 and 3 after 6 games would be awesome

I started another thread asking for injury updates on Chandler, Byrd and Donald Jones, but after only a couple of responses, that thread was locked, as the subject matter was apparently being discussed elsewhere (and besides, you can't have enough threads about Mario Williams, Fitz or Wannstedt on the front page of TBD!).

So, any updates?

Also, I was disappointed that nobody retaliated for the cheap shot Spikes laid on Chandler. Not surprised, mind you - just disappointed. Wood talks a big game, and all, but I'd like to see some of that supposed nastiness unleashed against the opponent.

As long as Fitzpatrick is this team's quarterback it is going no where and that is the bottom line

As long as Chan Gailey "thinks" he has an elite QB in Fitz, the team is going nowhere.

Almost every Bills fan acknowledges that Fitz is average at best, its Gailey that keeps putting Fitz in shotgun spread 4-5 WR sets like he has Brady / Brees at QB. Abandons the run game to constantly throw with only one top WR on the team. Good left side of the line, sub par right side.

Gailey calls plays like he has the Patriots offense, and all he really has is Fitz