Wannstedt needs to be fired

FireChan

As for those of you who are clamoring for Wanny to be on the sidelines, the only advantage I can see to that is that he'd be able to see how beat-up, demoralized, and frustrated his players are.

That may have helped. The players obviously knew what was happening to them, Wannstedt apparently didn't.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was someone they could have hired....Sparano the former HC of Miami who was DC for the Giants who use also used a 4 man front and relies on those 4 rushing.

Ā 

You're thinking of Steve Spagnuolo.

After today, I agree. I would fire Chan as well based on the performance of this team. I know of my posts to the contrary just last week but this was shameful and unprofessional. There is NO excuse for this.

Follow the leader. Chan is where it starts then go from there. Poor old Ralph. He really tried this last time. Thought it would take 3 years even though he knew he would probably not see the 3rd year. We were all seduced. Now it is broken again beyond repair. Real teams don't soil their diapers they fight smart and hit hard. Time to reboot again.. Please let us draft a QB this time. No retreads.

Nix needs to grow a pair, own up and fire Gailey and Wannstedt. put Bob Sanders as DC, Bruce DeHaven as interim HC.

Ā 

Then look forward to drafting a QB in the first round next year, and lets hope the Bills finish with a worse record then the Chiefs

Ā 

Ā 

I'm with this plan......what a joke this season is shaping up as......

I bet Tony Sparano gets a lot more out of this team than Wanstedt and Gailey. We need a kick ass coach not some coddler. Someone who will put his boot up these lazy players asses on our roster.

Ā 

PS ! Bill Polian is available and in Buffalo. Get rid of Nix now

621 yards of offense to that world renowned offensive powerhouse ....San Francisco 49ers with Alex Smith at QB

Ā 

First ever NFL team to give up 300 yards rushing and 300 yards passing....

Ā 

Ā 

Nix, fire these clowns willya!!! Hire some real coaches, even promoting the ball boy to DC would be an improvement over wannstooge!!

Ā 

Ā 

say hello Bob Sanders

When we have the box stacked to stop the run and still get run over anyway, it's not the coaches fault. You can't scheme against the run, you line up and stop it or you don't.

Ā 

I hate to say this but I think all of our DE's are weak to fair players at best, and our linebackers (aside from Barnett) fall in that same category. Even George Wilson is stinking up the SS spot.

Ā 

Maybe we're giving up 50 points a game because we don't have the talent to play good defense.

Ā 

On the other hand, watching Wade run that aggressive Texans defense makes me think maybe Wanny is inept and should be let go. We can't change our personnel right now, so I think they might just stick with Wanny and wait for the team to catch up to the rest of the league.

Ā 

We need to beat Zona and get some confidence back.

621 yards of offense to that world renowned offensive powerhouse ....San Francisco 49ers with Alex Smith at QB

Ā 

First ever NFL team to give up 300 yards rushing and 300 yards passing....

Ā 

Ā 

Nix, fire these clowns willya!!! Hire some real coaches, even promoting the ball boy to DC would be an improvement over wannstooge!!

Ā 

Ā 

say hello Bob Sanders

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HOW WAS THE D YESTERDAY?????!!!!!!!!!