WOW! CJ Spiller practices and expects to play

We seemed to have thwarted one of the Buffalo Bills' curses. Season ending injury to key player(s).

I'm delighted that we will have them back on the field so quickly for a crucial stretch of games coming up. Has

Lady Luck nodded in our general direction for once or is the hammer just waiting. again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing through pain is one thing. Playing through injury is quite another. All players play through pain at one time or another. Rarely does a player play through injury.

Yes, offering an opinion on CJ's reaction to his injury is just that; an opinion.

Some opinions are far better informed than others, though.

GO BILLS!!!

My concern with FredEx is that dirty mofo Wilfork trying to hurt him in the pile or diving into his legs. I HATE Wilfork.

My concern with CJ is strength. You KNOW the Pats will be trying to get him to fumble and he may have some weakness in his left arm. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

I'm with you Joe. I felt the same way. The play didn't look very bad. He got hit an fell on his shoulder....a play that happens all the time. It didn't look (to me anyway) like he hit the ground extremely hard or awkwardly. As a bills fan, I figured he broke his collarbone, because injuries always ruin our seasons. But the play itself, didn't look very devastating. It's a shoulder sprain. I expect him to play on Sunday. And play well.

Go bills!!!

It was all a big mind f--- to mess with Bellichek!

Years ago I had a similar injury ("sprung" AC joint) from an outfield collision. I later hit a home run during the game although I could not raise my arm above chest high. Point is that there are probably some arm motions that are not a problem while others might be impossible. Just a theory but it could explain how he could be practicing and thinking he could play.

It would be nice if both Spiller and Jackson were both announced to the crowd during pregame introductions.

If he does play = a non-factor in the passing game, where you have to reach up and out on occasion ???

We seemed to have thwarted one of the Buffalo Bills' curses. Season ending injury to key player(s).

I'm delighted that we will have them back on the field so quickly for a crucial stretch of games coming up. Has

Lady Luck nodded in our general direction for once or is the hammer just waiting. again.

Dude, seriously!?!?! You actually wrote this down??? Are you insane?!?!?! Throw some salt over your shoulder, knock on wood, cross yourself, say 30 Hail Marys, SOMETHING!!! ARRGH!

A bucket of KFC wo

Dude, seriously!?!?! You actually wrote this down??? Are you insane?!?!?! Throw some salt over your shoulder, knock on wood, cross yourself, say 30 Hail Marys, SOMETHING!!! ARRGH!

A bucket of KFC will work too, just look what Cerrano did