Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

DaveinElma

Where might I get my free phone?

Is Obama giving out iPhone 5's???

You know, I'm in WNY State, and Mr. Obama could kill a puppy on live TV and still New York would be in the "safe column"

So, I tell you what. If hewants his national total results to be higher,

I'll go for the free phone = obama vote bribe.

You know, I'm in WNY State, and Mr. Obama could kill a puppy on live TV and still New York would be in the "safe column"

So, I tell you what. If hewants his national total results to be higher,

I'll go for the free phone = obama vote bribe.

Hell, Obama could kill a puppy on live TV, and Romney would drop three points in the state polls because of it.

Hell, Obama could kill a puppy on live TV, and Romney would drop three points in the state polls because of it.

Yeah, the media would point out that he "responded too soon", "before all the facts were in".......................lol

Yeah, the media would point out that he "responded too soon", "before all the facts were in".......................lol

Romney puts his dog on top of his car; he doesn't care enough to understand the suffering a dog owner goes through when you have to put your pet down, like Obama demonstrated. Romney's out of touch with America.

Im having a lot of fun with the Romney thing on my FB page.

I post a picture of him with a kid and caption it "creepy photo of Romney before he kills and eats this poor child."

or just a simple photo of him at a rally with "Mitt shares with the crowd his recipe for Roasted Dog-on-Car, basted in baby of parent fired from Bain Capital job's blood, cooked over a low flame of burning $100 bills. "

I know....Im a regular Don Rickles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

I've always said that the best Romney television ads would just be cell phone footage of Obama supporters showing their true motivations.

The concept that Obama is giving away free phones is not what it's being portrayed as. LifeLine and Link-up, supported through the Universal Service Fund, has been around since the mid-80s and was expanded in 2008, before Obama took the oath. Snopes explains the history and the video in question is referring to the Lifeline program. Yes, the costs have gone up considerably during Obama's administration, most likely due to fraud, but to claim that this is an Obama phone, started by his administration is just false.

Edited by In-A-Gadda-Levitre

The concept that Obama is giving away free phones is not what it's being portrayed as. LifeLine and Link-up, supported through the Universal Service Fund, has been around since the mid-80s and was expanded in 2008, before Obama took the oath. Snopes explains the history and the video in question is referring to the Lifeline program. Yes, the costs have gone up considerably during Obama's administration, most likely due to fraud, but to claim that this is an Obama phone, started by his administration is just false.

Who said they started it? Find me a clip of someone saying "I'm gonna get me a Bush phone!"

See the difference?

Edited by Chef Jim

... but to claim that this is an Obama phone, started by his administration is just false.

The only person claiming it's an Obama phone given by this administration is the Obama voter in the video saying she got an Obama phone from this adminstration.

Obama/BIden 2012: Live by the stupid, die by the stupid.

Next Obamavoter up: How a US Ambassador to Libya probably deserved to get murdered by terrorists, so what's the big deal...

What's 12,500,000 people with free phones divided by .000001?

Err....Huh?

12,500,000/0.000001 = 12,500,000,000,000

Now if you wanted to know how many people out of 12,500,000 0.000001 is, that would be 12.5.

Now if you wanted to know how many people out of 12,500,000 0.000001% is, that would be .125.

Err....Huh?

12,500,000/0.000001 = 12,500,000,000,000

Now if you wanted to know how many people out of 12,500,000 0.000001 is, that would be 12.5.

Now if you wanted to know how many people out of 12,500,000 0.000001% is, that would be .125.

Math is hard.