why in the blue hell does the left defend islamic nuts?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry's just trying to make sure no shenanigans get started before the election, so that it won't damage his chances of being re-elected. That's why he and his minions had to say it was the movie provoking them, when they knew it was a planned attack that would signal failure of his (appeasement) policies.

Barry's just trying to make sure no shenanigans get started before the election, so that it won't damage his chances of being re-elected. That's why he and his minions had to say it was the movie provoking them, when they knew it was a planned attack that would signal failure of his (appeasement) policies.

Who did Obama appease?

Who did Obama appease?

My mistake. The appeasement is happening now. I should have said provocative policies (drone strikes, taking-out UBL). Not to mention that Barry being president doesn't ensure the Middle East sings Kumbaya with the West. Again another way to refuse to accept responsibility and deflect it to something else, which in this case was an insignificant movie.

No, what's idiotic is Barry's handling of this whole Libya fiasco. Even MDP can't believe the **** they're pulling.

On second thought, I don't know if it was more stupid than a pathetic attempt at deception. Neither of which would give me any faith in this administration.

Just an FYI.

This a total attempt at a troll thread started by MDP.

It's 100% meant to get Obama haters all worked up, and try to catch them saying something stupid.

good god... wtf happened to this thread.

in general terms, why does the left, and they do, defend islam? the ny times censored the cartoons in 2006. msnbc tries to sympathize or " understand their anger"... why?

even more ironic, they point to bad christian behavior to reconcile bad muslim behavior, as if this makes it ok or creates some weird liberal reconciliation? again, why?

frankly, is it white guilt?

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

First: since when are you a liberal, Mr. Anarchist? The anarchists I've met/know hate liberals.

Second: The answer to your question is simple really: academia hates Israel, and in liberal-think, academia is NEVER wrong.

More in depth answer as to how I know:

Due to my job, I have dealt with a slew of rookies = college kids. (Also, why I am writing this at 4am or whatever time it is :wallbash: Ze Germans) Flying all over the place, and 3 day trips that turn into 3 week trips, is usually annoying, and bad for girlfriends, if you want to keep them. If not... :lol: Most people get out. Ergo, we always need more rookies.

When rookie #73 invariably brings up Israel/Middle East, etc. at lunch, it's typically like listening to a recording of the last 10 rookies. That's why it has to be academia. I've literally heard the same phrasing, and even the same words, in their arguments.

When I challenge them on this, they are astonished when I proceed to bring over rookie #72, ask them, and the similarity of their wording is undeniable. :lol: You can do the same thing with Hiroshima/Nagasaki. You should all try this, it's fun! It doesn't work all the time, but it does a lot.

Therefore, somehow academia has it in for Israel. And, since we know academia is where all liberal thinking originates, it's not hard to see why liberals will defend the acts of scumbags.

If they don't: then they have to admit that the people who do their thinking for them, are wrong about Israel, the Muslim Street( :rolleyes: an example of wording you will hear from rookies...and they refer to it as if they grew up on that street. :lol:), and all the rest.

And, they will have to admit that someone else is doing their thinking for them, hence the indistinguishable wording, from one rookie to the next.

Neither of these are acceptable outcomes for liberals...so...instead we have what you said:

"msnbc tries to sympathize or " understand their anger".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

good god... wtf happened to this thread.

in general terms, why does the left, and they do, defend islam? the ny times censored the cartoons in 2006. msnbc tries to sympathize or " understand their anger"... why?

even more ironic, they point to bad christian behavior to reconcile bad muslim behavior, as if this makes it ok or creates some weird liberal reconciliation? again, why?

frankly, is it white guilt?

No. It's fear. They don't want to wake up with a bomb in their azz that has its fuse lit.