Forecast for Sunday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Perfect football weather! I feel that this game is going to depend on Wanny's ability to disguise our D & to try to confuse & pressure Brady as much as possible.

I'd agree.

I'm very afraid of our defense falling into a 'bend but don't break' scheme. I hope I'm wrong... you beat Brady by pressuring him. If I know it, so should Wanny.

I may be wrong, but:

Game 1: Goal was to stop the wildcat, and they pretty much did.

Game 2: Goal was to stop Jamal Charles, and they did.

Game 3: Goal was to stop Richardson, and for the most part, were successful.

And Game 4, the goal will be to stop Brady.

Forcast for Sunday... the Bills shut down Brady's passing attack.

The goal was to stop the wildcat week one? What a dumb goal, no wonder we got 48 hung on us

I may be wrong, but:

Touche'... the goal should have been to throw no interceptions!

I don't know what the offensive goal was, but defensively, not allowing Mark Sanchez to light us up like it was the 4th of July should have been listed somewhere under 'Goals of the Game'.

The goal was to stop the wildcat week one? What a dumb goal, no wonder we got 48 hung on us

For all the talk out of Joisey the WC was supposed to be HUGE!

Tebow did squatt in the WC. The issue for the Bills was their rookie backfield, which seems to have improved in the last 2 games. We will see if that trend continues against Cinderfella Brady,

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'd agree.

I'm very afraid of our defense falling into a 'bend but don't break' scheme. I hope I'm wrong... you beat Brady by pressuring him. If I know it, so should Wanny.

You beat Brady by pressuring him with your front 4. Great Qbs love blitzes. It's like stealing. Also, jam the hell out of their receivers. Our corners are bigger and more physical than their receivers. This is the game where Mario & company need to earn their money. If they win, they might be the biggest reason why.

I also think NE will try to run the ball early to set up play action to Gronk. Like Belichick does with the Bills, we need to find a way to take Gronk away. The Ravens did a great job with that.

And my weather forecast is nicely toated with a slight chance of drunk. :beer:

Perfect football weather! I feel that this game is going to depend on Wanny's ability to disguise our D & to try to confuse & pressure Brady as much as possible.

"Wanny" give me a break. What a loser.

You beat Brady by pressuring him with your front 4. Great Qbs love blitzes. It's like stealing. Also, jam the hell out of their receivers. Our corners are bigger and more physical than their receivers. This is the game where Mario & company need to earn their money. If they win, they might be the biggest reason why.

I also think NE will try to run the ball early to set up play action to Gronk. Like Belichick does with the Bills, we need to find a way to take Gronk away. The Ravens did a great job with that.

And my weather forecast is nicely toated with a slight chance of drunk. :beer:

Great analysis from someone who probably never played a down of football in his life. I am surprised that you haven't gotten any offers for a NFL D-coordinator job. You basically just created a plan to beat a team and QB who have been on a great run for 10+ years.

Great analysis from someone who probably never played a down of football in his life. I am surprised that you haven't gotten any offers for a NFL D-coordinator job. You basically just created a plan to beat a team and QB who have been on a great run for 10+ years.

Wow, welcome to the board. Don't be a dick.

I may be wrong, but:

The goal was to stop the Wildcat in week 1??? BTW, Jamaal Charles was hurt, far from stopping him.

Updated outlook:

Pain. There will be widespread pain mixed with scattered tears across the visitors sideline; probable lows around 45 with Belichecks cold heart. Temps may reach 100+ as his blood boils. There is also a chance for intense yellow tissues.

Sure pal. Actually played through college, not that it matters. But your post added a lot to the thread. But keep pumping up those internet muscles. We're all impressed.