Checking out this place, as I've been driven from another site

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop whining about the whiners :flirt:

How about you conduct yourself in whichever way you see fit and stop trying to sanction the behavior of others?

Cofirmed.

I am one stupid som B word! Cant believe I clicked on it.

I won't comment on your intelligence but the word is "confirmed."

Nothing blows credibility like poor spelling…

of course you'd want to have low credibility when calling yourself stupid.

:)

How about you conduct yourself in whichever way you see fit and stop trying to sanction the behavior of others?

I won't comment on your intelligence but the word is "confirmed."

Nothing blows credibility like poor spelling…

of course you'd want to have low credibility when calling yourself stupid.

:)

whinning about whiners should be frowned upon in this establishment :nana:

Two Bills Drive is by far the best Bills football forum on the internet and in my opinion should be the Buffalo Bills Official Website.

I would like to say something in defense of Billszone. Everyone knows how much controversy the Figster is capable of stirring up and I rarely go a day without disagreeing with another poster. Its safe to say the Figster enjoys a difference of opinion and likes to debate/argue sometimes. I don't come to this site to read sugarcoated posts and much prefer hearing both the Pro's and Cons to every football game regardless of the outcome. Anyway, I have always been treated with respect on Billszone and find the posters there are very similar to posters here on TBD.

BB.com on the other hand is a disgrace/embarrassment and the site any sane person wants to avoid.

Two Bills Drive is by far the best Bills football forum on the internet and in my opinion should be the Buffalo Bills Official Website.

I would like to say something in defense of Billszone. Everyone knows how much controversy the Figster is capable of stirring up and I rarely go a day without disagreeing with another poster. Its safe to say the Figster enjoys a difference of opinion and likes to debate/argue sometimes. I don't come to this site to read sugarcoated posts and much prefer hearing both the Pro's and Cons to every football game regardless of the outcome. Anyway, I have always been treated with respect on Billszone and find the posters there are very similar to posters here on TBD.

BB.com on the other hand is a disgrace/embarrassment and the site any sane person wants to avoid.

I disagree. If this was the official site, we'd get every maroon coming here to rant/vent when they get worked up. And we'd be the first stop for every cast off from every other Bills site....

Nice analogy.

Thanks. This means a lot coming from the cream of the crop of posters.

So under 50 posts and we all ready know ur a crybaby? A whiner? a Dusche?

Great the cream of the crop whiner, has his feelings hurt. Go take ur tom brady self touching some where else... say New England?

I disagree. If this was the official site, we'd get every maroon coming here to rant/vent when they get worked up. And we'd be the first stop for every cast off from every other Bills site....

The Official site for the Buffalo Bills should be a site with some integrity. TBD is well managed and doesn't tolerate BS.

BB.com is moron infested from the inside out...

Edited by Fig Newton

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

Boy, it has been awhile since you have been here hasn't it?

CBF

Some things you need to get up to speed with for this site.

1. Beware links or else you will be subjected to “Peter”

2. You will see the phrase “ground up and in the freezer” a lot on here. (please refer to the epic Mario Williams thread to uncovers its origin.)

3. F5 is the short cut to refresh which many of us recently found out in the epic Mario Williams thread.

That’s all I can think of for now. If anyone else wants to add to my list please feel free to do so.

CBF

Edited by Canadian_Bills_Fan