Replacement Ref told Eagle he was on his FF team

Goodell and the NFL are a complete joke and couldn't care less about the integrity of the game. It's been clear to me that these refs were in over their heads in the preseason. Not just in rules interpretation and enforcement but in establishing control of the game. If these guys can't look Ray Lewis in the eye and tell him to shut the f*ck up and play, there is no use in pretending they can be trusted to referee the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Anyone else feel more guys are getting injured? I've seen some dirty shots that have resulted in no penalties.

I'd be interested to see facts or numbers on it. There hasn't seemed to be any aberration.

I think there's incidents like this that come out that everyone goes "OMG OMG OMG" about, but do you really think the real refs don't play fantasy football or have favorite teams?

The mistake is these refs saying anything.

The other side of the coin is, the NFLPA is supporting the RFA. I don't think the players have any goodwill towards the replacements and would not mind them being embarrassed. Hearsay is just that especially when the environment is willing to accept whatever people say about the replacement refs.

The same players care little for the integrity when they win a game then get pulled over for a DUI. They're not concerned about integrity when their contracts haven't expired and they want more cash. They're not conerned about the integrity when they take cheap shot on fellow players. I'd say let the players worry about their own integrity to help the 'integrity of the game'.

Edited by jeremy2020

Wtf is up with these guys? Another one of them slated to work a Saints game was all over Facebook with his Saints gear on.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I gotta think the Commish is OK with this, thinking that public opinion will eventually swing heavily against the refs and tell them to STFU and GBTW.