Florida High School Football Uniform

I like the design of Seattle's uni's but these are pretty bad. That all said, I wouldn't mind wearing them for a game as a novelty. Also, it is not the worst football related thing to come out of Florida this year. That dishonor goes to "jaguaring"

jaguaring.jpg

Edited by justnzane

I dont mind them. Pretty cool and modern without being too gaudy.

That being said, I also really like the Seahawks new unis.

My thoughts exactly. I like a good traditional uni, but these are high school uniforms for KIDS. They are meant to be modern and have a youthful style. If they like them, then let them wear them. Definitely stand out in a crowd!

“That’s what they should do. Spark conversation. We want to bring these kids the attention they deserve. We want to draw attention and bring excitement to the program. We want to get people talking.”

Huh? Why do these kids deserve attention? I don't mind the unis but if the adults reasoning is what is stated above then the kids already lost.

I live in Delray Beach have not been to an Atlantic home game in a while. So I have not seen the new uniforms. I have seen some great football at that high school. They have kids go on to major programs, there seems to be a strong connection to VA Tech. Brandon Flowers played there as did David.

Clowney, David Clowmey