35 Interceptions by 18 QB's, put the Kool-Aid down.

buffalopdc

And we can joke that Chan has a losing record as a HC, but before he came to buffalo, he had a winning record as an nfl HC

So did Barry Switzer with that team. And Gailey had one winning season ever. Wannstedt was a better HC if ou're going by records (and what he had to work with in Miami).

Aaron Rodgers made an INT that was just as ugly as Fitzy's Cromartie pick. Just sayin.

Not even close.. The receiver broke off his pattern like a dumbass.. It wasn't Rodgers fault. Fitzpatrick just threw a bad pass.

To me, the most disappointing thing about the loss was not the loss itself, but the fact that the Bills, for the first half especially, looked as though they had overslept, forgot that the "real season" starts today. I put that on Chan.

That being said, every season, the first 2-3 weeks, there are game results, and player performances that are in no way indicative of how the team/player ends up their season. I am not ready to pull the plug on this season over an opening day loss...now, if we see this for another 4 or 5 weeks, then I am reaching for the plug. But, I have been following this team for 40+ years, I am not going to stop now...

Hindsight being 20/20, knowing what we know now that Spiller is a monster and the Jets' great secondary were allowed to sit on short and medium passes to the sidelines because they've figured out that Fitzpatrick refuses to throw the ball in the deep middle of the field, perhaps the Bills should have started Spiller and just ran the ball down their throats all day long. The crappy game plan is in Gailey. This offense needs to feature Spiller from here on out.

As for the defense, that pass rush and secondary looked horrible. It could be that they were reading too many "feel good" stories this offseason and weren't ready to back it up. It happens to teams that have yet to build a winning culture. They unfortunately need these humbling lessons for future reference.

I think this KC game will tell us a lot about this team's chances this year.

Stop it. Fitz sucks, Gailey's stubborn and outmatched, Mario was overpaid, Gilmore's a bust, and Wannstedt forgot how to coach defense. Oh, and Buddy and Chan are only here to collect big paychecks before they retire.

The sooner you accept all of this, the happier you will be.

You seem very happy.